Dundee 0 - 7 Aberdeen

A fine win for us, the potato fanciers might have won the league, but at least we showed we can narrow the GD gap! ;)

Re next season, I don't think Dembele will move on yet. They will want him playing in the CL another 1-2 times minimum, to raise his value.

I think Sinclair will be happy to stay for easy trophies and regular CL appearances. He is likely a multi-millionaire and he rides Helen Flanagan. Considering all this, I doubt he has much fire in his belly and is happy enjoying his current lifestyle.

Cathro has been a disaster for hearts and may well be punted before next season, if this continues. They should offload latrine too. He is one of those stale nobodies who has managed to become a respected figure simply because he has been around forever.

Fucking hell we're good when we play on grass. Forget signing all Caley's players, let's sign Dundee's groundsman.

Aye how is it that a bunch of pikeys can have such a great pitch and we're playing on a fucking cow field? Can't all be down to proximity to the North Sea.

Sinclair is a waster. Couldn't apply himself at any of the top clubs down south. He'll happily play out his career in a piss easy league with the occasional pre xmas CL appearance. Couple of big signings for us and we'd be right on their tails.

Seriously, no he isn't and no we wouldn't.

Celtic are not only a couple of signings ahead of us and by the start of next season they will likely have signed more good players and shipped out the likes of Commons, GMS, Ambrose etc as well - they are going to get stronger not weaker.

If anything Celtic will likely only get stronger. Rodgers still has to move on the deadwood and he will obviously be looking to improve in certain areas. They have a great chance of CL football to go with their domestic dominance.

I doubt the likes of Sinclair will be desperate to leave in a hurry, his career is just getting back on track after a wretched 5 years. Dembele would depend on if they receive an acceptable offer but regardless they are very much in the driving seat.

Benitez to Arsenal? How much more can the Gooners faithful take?

If anything Celtic will likely only get stronger. Rodgers still has to move on the deadwood and he will obviously be looking to improve in certain areas. They have a great chance of CL football to go with their domestic dominance.

I doubt the likes of Sinclair will be desperate to leave in a hurry, his career is just getting back on track after a wretched 5 years. Dembele would depend on if they receive an acceptable offer but regardless they are very much in the driving seat.

Benitez to Arsenal? How much more can the Gooners faithful take?

To be fair he's done well for all the English clubs he's managed has he. Couldn't be any worse than "I didn't see it" either

Seriously, no he isn't and no we wouldn't.

Celtic are not only a couple of signings ahead of us and by the start of next season they will likely have signed more good players and shipped out the likes of Commons, GMS, Ambrose etc as well - they are going to get stronger not weaker.

If there's one thing Rodgers is good at, it's upsetting the players who previously bought in to his ideas.

I think they'll lose Dembele and Sinclair as well who have carried them a lot of the season.

and they'll be replaced by guys who are 'average' but easily good enough to achieve in the SPFL and make a tidy profit. Think Rogers will stay at least another season. can't see an Arsenal coming in for him. His levels about the lower reaches of the EPL. Liverpool should never have appointed him.