Aberdeen 1 - 0 Inverness

Nae the best of games but another three points racked up and for me Jack was MOTM, move onto Sunday when the only change I would make would be to play Stockley from the start instead of Rooney

Aye Stockley was lethal the last time we played the orcs.....

• Upvote 1

Aye Stockley was lethal the last time we played the orcs.....

Different game though. I think Rooney will still keep his place but he was pretty poor again last night it has to be said. Really don't know what's happened to him this season, just not as effective

Different game though. I think Rooney will still keep his place but he was pretty poor again last night it has to be said. Really don't know what's happened to him this season, just not as effective

He's a fairly one-dimensional player, and teams have worked out how to nullify the threat from him?

He's still a very good goalscorer so for that reason alone he plays against TNR on Sunday, but you're right: we're needing to find some way of getting more from him.

Rooney still tries constantly though, you'll see him chasing back when some of the midfield have given up or are tired, very good team player and the coaches see this. Just a pity he seems obsessed with the overhead kick this season, he tried one last night that hit off his knees??

Its essentially called for by the relatives of the departed wretch to somehow show what a top supporter they were...when in reality the club will be down to the tune of whatever the cunt put the way of AFC from now on...little cause for applause one would have thought.

Its essentially called for by the relatives of the departed wretch to somehow show what a top supporter they were...when in reality the club will be down to the tune of whatever the cunt put the way of AFC from now on...little cause for applause one would have thought.

if he was such a top supporter, did he happen to leave a bequest to his beloved AFC? i think a really top supporter would probably want to. :sheepdance:

with an aging population, surely they can't keep doing this at matches for every fan that dies? :omg: (think of all the baby boomers who are going to die in the next couple of decades!)

Rooney still tries constantly though, you'll see him chasing back when some of the midfield have given up or are tired, very good team player and the coaches see this. Just a pity he seems obsessed with the overhead kick this season, he tried one last night that hit off his knees??

Someone has put a hex on him that he won't hit top form again until he scores an overhead kick.

He will remove this hex on Hunday