Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

If Miller doesn't get a contract at the huns and it's a choice of us or Hibs, I think he'd side with Hibs.

On the Saintees game, I'm not sure our guys will be back fully focused for this one. Wouldn't be surprised with any result for this, though 3pts should kill off 2nd place battle.

Yeah, I'd take him too although his legs have to go sometime.

I mentioned he'd be a good addition a few weeks ago and most people on here were pretty negative if I recall.

Kenny Miller still appears to have it however for how long. Good player. Think he'd do well for us. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? I can see there being an outcry if he did sign. Would certainly upset a few folk on here. Would rather see May signing for us.

Kenny Miller still appears to have it however for how long. Good player. Think he'd do well for us. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? I can see there being an outcry if he did sign. Would certainly upset a few folk on here. Would rather see May signing for us.

I'd rather see May as well and as SMG says Miller might start to finally lose the pace at any time. But he has proven himself one of the best strikers in the league this season IMO and really surprised me with his energy and mobility. He's a good pro and quite an intelligent player I think.

Not the brainless hun people assume he is just because he plays for the filth.

Stevie May has played a grand total of 13 mins football in about two years. He's been fit since before Christmas. Safe to say he will be available this summer

What happened to us getting him in January window? Saw him in the directors box during the Killie game, so thought maybe we were in talks with him? Would definetly take him, hoping the lack of football hasn't completly ruined him (mind you he couldn't have been worse than Goodwillie when he left on loan)

Guest RosemountRed

Celtic and Dons double this Saturday and we can begin cup final prep a week today.

And play some youth players, if McIness ever would do that.

Stevie May has played a grand total of 13 mins football in about two years. He's been fit since before Christmas. Safe to say he will be available this summer

How long would it take him to get "up to speed"? And fit into the team?

While he is undoubtedly talented, what sort of contract do you give a player who has hardly kicked a ball in 2 years?

Like in the 4-0 against Ross County last season?

One of the most turgid games of football from us, it summed up our post split results perfectly last season. Maybe give Wright, Ross and McLennan some game time. Start Wright but make sure we still have a solid squad so we don't get completly mauled. That's one thing I wished we'd seen more of this season was some of the younger lot. Surely against Stranraer, Motherwell and Dundee during the routs we could've given the young lot half a game?

what you need is a decent centre half and striker. rooney turns up now and then and taylors heads somewhere else most of the time. Someone should have tackled the guy who made the cross for hibs first goal plus the rest of the defence were all over the place.

Poor marking from Taylor, someone of his size shouldn't really be getting beaten.

Thought Rooney played relatively well, but I agree when he's not on form he doesnt do much. Look at what Holt brought to the game for Hibs, as well as the goal was holding up the ball well allowing for others to join in the atttack, gave our defence something extra to worry about.

Look at their second goal, Logan has to cover their winger leaving space for Mcgeough (or however you spell) it to play a neat one-two with Holt and a good finish, again you could blame both Taylor and O'Connor for that.

Really hope a solid CB is on the cards. Ideally we get Davidson from Saints who just sits deep and breaks things up, meaning Shinnie can go LB and Considine goes Left Centre back. Not saying Considine is bad at left back, he's done a hell of a job there, just think Shinnie is far better at left back and considine at centre back would improve our defence IMO

Guest RosemountRed

Like in the 4-0 against Ross County last season?

Yeah good point, because it never worked once lets never give them a chance again.