Aberdeen 1 - 3 Celtic

One thing I never really noticed until Friday night, is what a wee cunt Stuart Armstrong has become.

Apparently, he was an Aberdeen fan growing up. Doubt if I ever scored against the club I supported I would run past their fans gesturing to them after scoring. Also think it was Stockley he was trying to goad in the first half.

One thing I never really noticed until Friday night, is what a wee cunt Stuart Armstrong has become.

Apparently, he was an Aberdeen fan growing up. Doubt if I ever scored against the club I supported I would run past their fans gesturing to them after scoring. Also think it was Stockley he was trying to goad in the first half.

I have no problem with that whatsoever. Glad to see a player giving everything for his club even when playing against his boyhood team. This not celebrating pish, or worse, McGinn style not showing up and apoligising for scoring is fucking gash behaviour.

To have any chance in the cup final Considine needs to be benched, simple as that. Move Shinnie to LB and do what you can in middle of the park. Got a feelin Jack will make it, if so pair him with O'Connor with McLean further forward.

Your plan was doing so well and had been extremely well thought out until..."do what you can in the middle of the park." Then maybe not so good.

I know what you mean though and agree with the sentiments if not the mechanics. If we're going to be pressing high to keep them away from our ropey defence Shinnie has to be in there doing it I'm afraid. (honourable mention to Pawlett whom I saw it do it very well against Celtic. Once. At pittodrie. For 60 minutes because that's all his legs were fit for.)

I have no problem with that whatsoever. Glad to see a player giving everything for his club even when playing against his boyhood team. This not celebrating pish, or worse, McGinn style not showing up and apoligising for scoring is fucking gash behaviour.

Agree with this, McGinns apologie to the Tims was infuriating.

:offtopic:

It is a long way to go to try and build your brand but hats off to the Dons who are going to China to do just that at a major football event there. The organisers said," We are delighted to announce that Scottish Premiership club Aberdeen F.C. will participate at the World Football Forum in Changsha. Every year WFF gathers clubs and opinion leaders from all around the world. Aberdeen F.C – which has performed at the top flight of Scottish football for over 100 years, having never been relegated from the top division – will join a host of clubs and brands in the WFF exhibition and we look forward to hearing from them on the Forum platform!"

Maybe Aberdeen should look to China for future signings.

Don't think we have ever had a Chinese player at Pittodrie.

It is a long way to go to try and build your brand but hats off to the Dons who are going to China to do just that at a major football event there. The organisers said," We are delighted to announce that Scottish Premiership club Aberdeen F.C. will participate at the World Football Forum in Changsha. Every year WFF gathers clubs and opinion leaders from all around the world. Aberdeen F.C which has performed at the top flight of Scottish football for over 100 years, having never been relegated from the top division will join a host of clubs and brands in the WFF exhibition and we look forward to hearing from them on the Forum platform!"

We had the Yeung brothers on the books for a lot of years.

It is a long way to go to try and build your brand but hats off to the Dons who are going to China to do just that at a major football event there. The organisers said," We are delighted to announce that Scottish Premiership club Aberdeen F.C. will participate at the World Football Forum in Changsha. Every year WFF gathers clubs and opinion leaders from all around the world. Aberdeen F.C – which has performed at the top flight of Scottish football for over 100 years, having never been relegated from the top division – will join a host of clubs and brands in the WFF exhibition and we look forward to hearing from them on the Forum platform!"

Enough chinks in the defence as it is.

• Upvote 3

I know it was after 3 goals down but we fairly got fired into Celtic eventually. Only took 4 games and 10 minutes but some of the tackles flying in were superb. Get in their faces, foul them, win free kicks, cheat and do anything we can to get them rattled.

Exactly.

Not rocket science.

This shit we can outplay Celtic with our great football play is total crap.

Celtic have the better players, show them we have the better battlers.