Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Shinnie Tansey

Christie McLean GMS

Maynard

Subs: Rogers, Wright, Stewart, Storey, Arnason, Harvie, Rooney

Prediction: 1-0 Christie COYR

We need to get Reynolds out.

Do we? It is not like we are leaking goals on a regular basis and maybe it is time we should cut him some slack. The manager clearly has faith in him and no one can doubt that he is a Don through and through. His confidence is at a low point and no wonder with some of the stick, some warranted, he is getting from a section of our support. It is obvious the boss sees him and AOC as the centre back pairing and I think they can only get better if given time. Some of our fans might want to throw him under the bus, but that is not Derek's style thank goodness.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do we? It is not like we are leaking goals on a regular basis and maybe it is time we should cut him some slack. The manager clearly has faith in him and no one can doubt that he is a Don through and through. His confidence is at a low point and no wonder with some of the stick, some warranted, he is getting from a section of our support. It is obvious the boss sees him and AOC as the centre back pairing and I think they can only get better if given time. Some of our fans might want to throw him under the bus, but that is not Derek's style thank goodness.

Cringe. "Don through and through." Sooo fuckin cringe. Caught out of position heaps and weak in air. Not very strong and does not read game well. Got to be kari and AOC. Anyone who started their career at the Huns isn't a "don through and through." Delete your account.

Was delighted to see Wright start today - made the difference against hamilton however I would like to see GMS and Stewart start this weekend. Hopefully Rooney is good to go. DM has commented several times that Arnie is a few weeks behind the rest of the squad in terms of fitness so don't expect him to start. Want to see Storey given more match time.

3-1 Aberdeen (McLean, Christie and Rooney)

Yes, we are. Just because we got two clean sheets against Hamilton (one of which Reynolds didn't play anyway) does not mean we have sorted our defensive problems, which were exposed by Limassol and Brijeg. Ross County may not be at their level but their forward line is a step up from Hamilton's.

A sale at Dingwall mart :laughing:

Grippit teuchter central.

Hope you get stuck behind a cross eyed, 6 fingered inbred fucker of a macphee from wick roading his belarus with top speed of 15mph. Pulling a timber cart with thr sides rotten and flapping about like clangers hands because the drop catches are fucked and no lynch pins in.

And your fucking brakes fail on the berriedale braes.

• Upvote 1

A sale at Dingwall mart :laughing:

Grippit teuchter central.

Hope you get stuck behind a cross eyed, 6 fingered inbred fucker of a macphee from wick roading his belarus with top speed of 15mph. Pulling a timber cart with thr sides rotten and flapping about like clangers hands because the drop catches are fucked and no lynch pins in.

I'm not going.

Not to avoid teuchters, simply because I'm double booked.

Scorries vs Buckie it is.