Ross County 1 - 3 Aberdeen

It's not certain. We were 4th last year.

And we've only played a third of the season.

We've had a good week and a half. We've got to keep that going. Lots of work to do.

I meant this season. Even last season we were 4th due to a freak season and a dodgy penalty in the last minute of the season for Killie

Good win today. We are playing well at the moment.

I meant this season. Even last season we were 4th due to a freak season and a dodgy penalty in the last minute of the season for Killie

Good win today. We are playing well at the moment.

It's been a good kick up the arse after the Hun and Celtic fiascos

Hopefully we can get some momentum going in November before we play them both again in December. As well as Hibs and Hearts that month I think.

Similar place to Hamilton......it's a ground where a lot of teams will drop points (not necessarily getting beaten) so a good 3 points to come away with after a fucking horrendous start. Good to see the goals getting shared round too, not relying on Cosgrove. 

International break probably comes at a bad time for us when we are starting to get a bit of momentum going. Still up to 3rd and likely to remain there with Motherwell at Celtic tomorrow.

COYR!

Just back from a kids birthday party, how did we play?

Seen McGinns goal. He is criminally underrated by our support. Absolute brilliant servant, probably our best in the last 10/15 years.

We played well enough, but Ross County were genuinely so bad you can't really measure how well. 

How they're sitting 6th is baffling, maybe they just had an off day?

We could have had 5 or 6. 

Just back from a kids birthday party, how did we play?

Seen McGinns goal. He is criminally underrated by our support. Absolute brilliant servant, probably our best in the last 10/15 years.

McGinn is a good player when we are on the front foot. Against the ugly sisters when we are starved of possession he is a passenger. Not necessarily all his fault, but as an experienced internationalist he should be doing more against the ugly sisters.

McGinn is a good player when we are on the front foot. Against the ugly sisters when we are starved of possession he is a passenger. Not necessarily all his fault, but as an experienced internationalist he should be doing more against the ugly sisters.

Not sure I agree. He's provided moments against them that has got us results. Naturally he doesn't see as much of the ba but the myth that he is lazy is nonsense. Puts in a shift and consistently contributes every season. Sad that he's not appreciated more.

It's not certain. We were 4th last year.

And we've only played a third of the season.

We've had a good week and a half. We've got to keep that going. Lots of work to do.

Exactly. We can't take 3rd place for granted this time last season Hearts were a mile in front of us and we ended the season 16 points ahead of them.

Long way to go yet. We've played well the last 3 games but there are far harder tests to come. December is a difficult month fixture wise let's see where we are once we get to the winter shutdown. Hopefully right up there with a couple of proper performances against the ugly sisters under our belts.

Good win today though always nice to win 3 league games in a row. We do have good players when they decide to turn up.

Not sure I agree. He's provided moments against them that has got us results. Naturally he doesn't see as much of the ba but the myth that he is lazy is nonsense. Puts in a shift and consistently contributes every season. Sad that he's not appreciated more.

Agree, moments yes and lazy no. Problem is he needs good players around him to give him the right service. We don't have enough of them and that's why he doesn't have the same impact against the ugly sisters.

He is one of our highest paid and "star" names in our squad

The performance against Celtic was an absolute disgrace

Didn't see any worse than anyone else. Whole team were shocking that day.

An idiot on here who I don't even need to name said he was in his top 5 most hated AFC players. Absolutely ridiculous.

He has been superb for us on a whole. For some reason our support don't like him, weird.

Didn't see any worse than anyone else. Whole team were shocking that day.

An idiot on here who I don't even need to name said he was in his top 5 most hated AFC players. Absolutely ridiculous.

He has been superb for us on a whole. For some reason our support don't like him, weird.

Someone has a different opinion to you and that’s “weird”?

Someone doesn’t like a player you like and that’s “ridiculous”?

I think that tells us all we need to know about you.

Dons were good today, despite ref trying to assist County with a few dubious decisions.

Dingwall / Inverness is a great away weekend if you've never been + Dons always likely to take points.

After last week too genuinely reckon that Main and Cosgrove should be paired more often together.

Main will get better and better in my opinion, and with Hedges and McGinn patrolling the wings the rest of the season could be much better.

Dons were good today, despite ref trying to assist County with a few dubious decisions.

Dingwall / Inverness is a great away weekend if you've never been + Dons always likely to take points.

After last week too genuinely reckon that Main and Cosgrove should be paired more often together.

Main will get better and better in my opinion, and with Hedges and McGinn patrolling the wings the rest of the season could be much better.

I was convinced the ref was Madden until somebody pointed out to me it was other baldy fucker.