Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Main was hocking but Anderson....people need to give their heads a shake, the boy is not ready.

We were so poor today because the front three could not hold the ball up, make decent runs or create anything. Defensively we were fine, midfield ok but up front........

It was a poor selection from Derek but everyone’s heart ruled their head after Anderson’s goal against Livingston. Wilson,McGinn or Connor should have started wide.

Hocking?

Is that shocking or honking? I like to think of the word as a combination of both. Nice one.

I have this to say. The fact that we are still within one point of third place tells you all you need to know about Scottish football. I watched most of the early game and to be honest, it wasn't great. Then I switched over to the game in Edinburgh. ..

Loathe to say anything cos I didn't go. And won't go to home games til she's gone. Which is painful cos I like Stendel.

But will say you'd have beaten a Levein team. But with Smith in MF, Irving playing, Berra dropped, Whelan binned and Air Pods canned, we looked better and more mobile with players who care about Hearts, rather than greetin cos Ireland fucked up the Euros.

Pity our keeper was standing in Haymarket for the free kick, but tbf, was a great kick in off the post. With his weaker foot? Hopefully Pereira's last involvement for us before going back to be Man U's 6th choice goalie.

Cannae believe results elsewhere. But see signs of improvement. Players and Stendel cheered off. Despite 5 point gap I think we'll go on a bit of a run now and get players in that help and play our new system. We play County, Accies, St J, Killie and St Liedown in coming weeks and I'm sure will win more than we'll lose from those 6 pointers. Red face.

And no sure why we didn't just open the full away end to yous. In fact same for this fixture generally. Without being too arse lickey, yous brought over 7k to Murrayfield and get the impression Tynie is a favourite for yous, plus there's the big Edinburgh support here from the 80s and at the Universities. Weird. And again, pricing is ridiculous.

Last point. Watched the game through West. What a gulf now, again. We wouldn't get a kick of the ball against either. Ryan Kent versus Sean Clare at full back? Terrifying.

Every game under the GWT was worse...far worse.

Alot of similarities between the GWT days. Not quite pish enough to be at the bottom and just scrapping through games in the most boring way possible.

Cosgrove is about the only difference, if it wasn't for the big cunt we'd comfortably be in 9th.

The problem lies squarely with the Manager just now. There's absolutely no reasonable argument to start the boy Gallagher over players like McGinn.

Again, like the GWT days we have some decent players in Ferguson, Lewis and Cosgrove with a couple of young players coming through in Campbell and Anderson.

Whoever scouted the boy Ojo deserves shot. Whoever convinced him to take Gallagher on deserves assaulted and what ever possessed him to take Main and Wilson on is worthy of a spell in Cornhill.

Horrific again yesterday. McInnes most definitely out!

Alot of similarities between the GWT days. Not quite pish enough to be at the bottom and just scrapping through games in the most boring way possible.

Cosgrove is about the only difference, if it wasn't for the big cunt we'd comfortably be in 9th.

The problem lies squarely with the Manager just now. There's absolutely no reasonable argument to start the boy Gallagher over players like McGinn.

Again, like the GWT days we have some decent players in Ferguson, Lewis and Cosgrove with a couple of young players coming through in Campbell and Anderson.

Whoever scouted the boy Ojo deserves shot. Whoever convinced him to take Gallagher on deserves assaulted and what ever possessed him to take Main and Wilson on is worthy of a spell in Cornhill.

Horrific again yesterday. McInnes most definitely out!

Match aside, how was your day? Where did u go for a beer?

The Terrace? Decent enough bar until 1230 when the Orcs descended on it. By Orcs I mean Hearts fans who also cheer on the Huns because of their hatred of Celtic.

Who knew that was a thing...

Did you go?

The Terrace? Had to look it up. Carrick Knowe. Corstorphine is just round the corner and The White Lady is decent. But no Sky Sports. Always think Murrayfield and Roseburn is a shout for you lot. Murrayfield Hotel or The Roseburn. Or Haymarket, Platform 5. I'm surprised the staff at The Terrace didn't phone the police when you turned up. Not sure it's a usual for away fans. You must have a trustworthy face mate.

I didn't go. I can't tell you my loathe for Budge. I wouldn't give her a penny or fill a seat while she's there. I've even turned down free comps. I've made the mistake of following every detail of her time with us. And I'm now in a steady state of fucking rage.

As it was, watched the game through West on the box then went up town and got pished. Yeah. Hearts fans, and especially my generation, detest Celtic more than any other team. Probably even Hibs. Traditionally at Tynie if the half time had Rangers beating Celtic, it'd get cheered by the whole ground.

Lately there's new Hearts who probably don't like to 'hate' anyone and would question why hating Celtic. Then getting into the whole whataboutery argument. But also Hearts and Rangers do have a link in the way Celtic and Hibs do. Possibly alien to Aberdeen. But I've been in some pretty staunch Rangers pubs and welcomed. Wouldn't be the same in Celtic pubs. Same other way round with Hibs fans I know through at Celtic pubs.

Rangers and Hearts lads even had a charity football game together. Great effort and raised thousands for a brilliant cause.

Of course I know your feelings up there. And I'm a Hearts fan, no other team. Just saying yes, would expect a Rangers win to be cheered by most Hearts fans over Celtic.

I didn't realise that lad Frimpong came from Man City. If that's what the Man City academy are chucking out the back door, no sure Hickey is worth their time. Or the winger at Killie. Or having a scout in Scotland.

Suppose everyone is looking for the next Andy Robertson.

That being said Man Utd are farting out rubbish like James Wilson so maybe there's hope for our game yet.

The Terrace? Had to look it up. Carrick Knowe. Corstorphine is just round the corner and The White Lady is decent. But no Sky Sports. Always think Murrayfield and Roseburn is a shout for you lot. Murrayfield Hotel or The Roseburn. Or Haymarket, Platform 5. I'm surprised the staff at The Terrace didn't phone the police when you turned up. Not sure it's a usual for away fans. You must have a trustworthy face mate.

I didn't go. I can't tell you my loathe for Budge. I wouldn't give her a penny or fill a seat while she's there. I've even turned down free comps. I've made the mistake of following every detail of her time with us. And I'm now in a steady state of fucking rage.

As it was, watched the game through West on the box then went up town and got pished. Yeah. Hearts fans, and especially my generation, detest Celtic more than any other team. Probably even Hibs. Traditionally at Tynie if the half time had Rangers beating Celtic, it'd get cheered by the whole ground.

Lately there's new Hearts who probably don't like to 'hate' anyone and would question why hating Celtic. Then getting into the whole whataboutery argument. But also Hearts and Rangers do have a link in the way Celtic and Hibs do. Possibly alien to Aberdeen. But I've been in some pretty staunch Rangers pubs and welcomed. Wouldn't be the same in Celtic pubs. Same other way round with Hibs fans I know through at Celtic pubs.

Rangers and Hearts lads even had a charity football game together. Great effort and raised thousands for a brilliant cause.

Of course I know your feelings up there. And I'm a Hearts fan, no other team. Just saying yes, would expect a Rangers win to be cheered by most Hearts fans over Celtic.

Aw how touching. You have actually written this with some measure of feel good factor as if it is relevant or anyone should relate to it.

Take your hun loving championship headed team of hammer throwers and fuck right off. Joke club - you are not relevant.