Films

Aye. One of my favs. Not everyones cup of tea. Funny as fuck IMO.

I don't know if I've seen that in my youth or not. Will need to have a watch to confirm

We ended it watching suburbicon. It was ok - she enjoyed it. The coen brothers stuff just isnt what it used to be

25th Hour.

Ed Norton.

Not as good as I had read it would be but half decent. Likes me some Norton. Small time drug dealer gets nabbed and is facing 7 years. He's shiting himself about what to do and shit goes awry...

No tits but a rather splendid Puerto Rican with a load of cleavage jiggling around a lot.

A barry dug an aw.

The films shite compared to the book.

Edmond.

William H Macy, normal working lad... leaves work one night and then the shenanigans begin.

It's pretty slow paced to begin with, all he wants is to bang some chick... but he doesn't want to pay "too much", you understand. The first half of the movie is basically him trying to find a decent priced hooker to shove his cock in and still have change out of a Twenty.

Then, maybe half way through, things get a little tricky...

hqdefault.jpg

In the end, and without giving too much away, he finds something better than budget sex with a reasonably priced hooker. He finds love.

It's a pretty fucked up movie.

8/10

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damascus Cover.

Bog standard, painting by numbers espionage story complete with predictable twists. The lead actor elicits no sympathy with his wooden plank delivery and throughout you just don't really care who is on which side nor who lives or dies.

The Domestics.

Horrible title for a film but it was surprisingly decent. Basic premise is a post apocalyptic type USA in which a married couple are trying to get to Milwaukee but have to go through territories run by gangs of weirdo characters. It's not a big budget, silky smooth movie (thankfully) and that helps give it a well made B movie feel to it.

Stop at Nothing:The Lance Armstrong Story

Seen it previously but with a bairn and wife screaming in my lugs. Took the opertunity to watch it this morning with her in bed and bairn away.

What an absolute terrific cunt he was haha! Knew this previously but not to that extent.

Well worth a watch.

Any other documentary’s on Netflix worth the arching while I’ve got peace for a while?

Stop at Nothing:The Lance Armstrong Story

Seen it previously but with a bairn and wife screaming in my lugs. Took the opertunity to watch it this morning with her in bed and bairn away.

What an absolute terrific cunt he was haha! Knew this previously but not to that extent.

Well worth a watch.

Any other documentarys on Netflix worth the arching while Ive got peace for a while?

Hope thats a horrible cunt you mean and not a good one. Hes vermin.