Taxi Driving!

daytripping

I now live in Manchester and use Uber if I'm on a night out, it's fairly safe and much better than the tourist trap black cabs, all these nonces saying it's dodgy etc are bed wetters. Fair enough I'd be annoyed if I was a taxi driver though, imagine they'll struggle even more if it goes through.

Good thing about it is you know how much roughly the fares going to be before you get in.

Aberdonians have been getting ripped off for decades in taxis though, why is a £5 fare everywhere else £10 in Aberdeen, about time Rainbow and Comcabs get called out for their ridiculous fares.

I now live in Manchester and use Uber if I'm on a night out, it's fairly safe and much better than the tourist trap black cabs, all these nonces saying it's dodgy etc are bed wetters. Fair enough I'd be annoyed if I was a taxi driver though, imagine they'll struggle even more if it goes through.

Good thing about it is you know how much roughly the fares going to be before you get in.

Aberdonians have been getting ripped off for decades in taxis though, why is a £5 fare everywhere else £10 in Aberdeen, about time Rainbow and Comcabs get called out for their ridiculous fares.

You are aware rainbow and comcabs don't set the fares right?

Took a taxi from Schiphol on Tuesday. 54 fuckin euros to right next to where Ajax play. It was a Tesla so very nice all the same.

Way back with uber in a Peugeot 508, 26 euros pre arranged price.

Uber for me where possible now.

There's s train that takes about not many minutes min to travel the 1 or two stops.

Tip of the day ^^^

Uber is the Ryanair of taxis. Cheap but a bunch of cunts. Fuck uber.

Preposterous comparison.

Do Uber charge you for putting a suitcase in the boot? Do they? DO THEY? DO THEY????

No they don't, that's the correct answer.

Probably never used Uber in your fat miserable life so please refrain from talking codswallop.

For years Crimewatch would report all manor of rapes/assaults carried out, usually in Bradford, but always by unlicensed taxi drivers in private hire cars...there was a crackdown and the unlicensed cars were forced off the road...Uber is a return to unregulated loonys picking off the vulnerable and drunk...and folk think this is a good idea...