Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Always good seeing them getting humbled in Europe, show's up old Botox Brenda too that he's not all that great, especially after the boner fest they had after beating us at Pittodrie. He just spouts cheesy suck up pish to the media and the Tims lap it up being the fhannie support they are.

Bottom line, when you have 20 million more than the rest of the league in your budget every year it's not that much of an achievement is it.

Hopefully thon yank opens the wallet out with us in the future.

The only people thinking he's worth that are the red top weegia and deluded times, they'll get 15-20 for him

Not when there is shyte like Sakho @ £29M, Drinkwater @ £38m, Wimmer @ £20m, Gray @ £20m, Iheanacho @ £29m, Walker @ £51m, Klassen @£28m to name a few ridiculusly high transfer fees, if a EPL team want him, they will pay OTT for Dembele also.

Not when there is shyte like Sakho @ £29M, Drinkwater @ £38m, Wimmer @ £20m, Gray @ £20m, Iheanacho @ £29m, Walker @ £51m, Klassen @£28m to name a few ridiculusly high transfer fees, if a EPL team want him, they will pay OTT for Dembele also.

Maynard @ about £3m

Yeah but the EPL don't rate anyone inside of Scotland, so they won't pay that much for anyone up here.

I was saying the same thing earlier today. The difference, bar the quality, is that PSG attacked them without mercy. They didn't fear Celtic in the slightest and went for them from the first minute (second...the first was shite!). McInnes fucks around with formations, makes us sit deep and let them play their game rather than us playing our own. He did the same thing against Motherwell.

Of course they attacked with no fear - theyre leaps and bounds ahead of Celtic!

And Celtic are better than us...

• Downvote 1

Make no mistake, going a whole season and a bit without losing is an achievement of note in any league. Celtic seem to be grinding out virtually every result though 1-0 late wins against very much lower opposition, a few draws here and there and only able to raise their game for us, sevco and Hearts.

It's hardly inspired football they play and every league game seems to be very much focused on the opponents in hand and not really 'philosophy based' football. That's where Rodgers fucks up royally and always will when it comes to ANY team with a similar or higher budget.

It was good to watch and they will continue to entertain in Europe but they will be drilled man for man on Motherwell and will do enough to get over that hurdle. The domestic domination will continue. Just wonder if the celtic fans will be happy with it year on year.

Dembele is the most overrated player in Scotland. £40M? He's decent, but he's nowhere NEAR that level. £4M maybe.

That title is certainly between him & Tierny. Have they not rated both of them at £40m?

This also makes a bit of a mockery of their claims about the huge gulf in class/value between them & PSG & them & the rest of Scottish football.

They really are the perfect example of a cunt that wants to have their cake & eat it.

Always good seeing them getting humbled in Europe, show's up old Botox Brenda too that he's not all that great

I only could be arsed watching around 5 minutes of the match late on.

Luckily for me, and much to my delight, goals number 5, 6 & 7 rained into the minks net in that time.

Celtic's worst Euro defeats in their history:

Barca 7-0 Celtic

PSG 7-1 Celtic

Celtic's worst home defeat in their history:

Celtic 0-5 PSG

Each one under Brenda.

Pleasing.

Quite tough to take the invincibles tag seriously when those results are brought into consideration.

Impossible actually.

Renders said tag utterly redundant and laughable.

I'd say it's not as amusing. Yourself?

About the same for me to be honest.

A bit yawn inspiring, sorry.

To your original point, I also can't be arsed with the stupid adding an "h" to tim related things. But that also goes for people crow barring all sorts of other things into words in a failed attempt to be cool. There's a lot of it on this forum, can't imagine just how shite Aberdeen Mad must be!