Aberdeen v Dundee

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Anyone heard if they’ve been successful in the ballot yet?

I got phoned earlier by the club shop but cannot make it as my son has tested positive for Covid so we are both isolating

Just a thought - move Ramsay further up the park into a more offensive, right midfield role? Keep Ojo at right back, McKenzie at left back and Hayes further up on the left flank?

48 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I got phoned earlier by the club shop but cannot make it as my son has tested positive for Covid so we are both isolating

Just a thought - move Ramsay further up the park into a more offensive, right midfield role? Keep Ojo at right back, McKenzie at left back and Hayes further up on the left flank?

Nae phone call for me, missed it on the ballot it would seem.

guess it’s PPV  then

Just now, shooftahmooftah said:

I’m trying to find some life in the Aberdeen team and their super manager, but no heartbeat. 

Don't bother yourself. Just go onto follow follow and chat with your fellow huns about your hatred of catholics, your love of the union and how desperately you would love to tongue the queen's wrinkled old anus, or whatever it is you weird little subspecies like to talk about. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I was hoping Gallagher’s return would have allowed McCrorie to be deployed in midfield for this one but that clearly can’t happen. I’d make Gallagher available for transfer in Jan, he’ll be on big bucks so let’s see if we can find any takers. 
The average age of the side last night must have been over 30, (33,30,30,24,34,21,22,30,31,26,30) we need to get that down to mid 20s

Not disagreeing with you, but to be pedantic, there was no 21 year olds started last nights game.

18 hours ago, don corleone said:

Don't bother yourself. Just go onto follow follow and chat with your fellow huns about your hatred of catholics, your love of the union and how desperately you would love to tongue the queen's wrinkled old anus, or whatever it is you weird little subspecies like to talk about. 

Don't speak shit happy clapper, take your red spangled glasses off, and see the light , this is the worst aberdee team in years with a manager that hasn't a clue on how to outwit a Dwarf hibs manager.  Don't forget the rest of the nightmare results this season but your happy with defeats thousands are not.   So keep on yacking on your love about the Sturgeon Natzi party, who are hell bent on turning Scotland into North Korea. As for your comment on the queens  ANUS. You should sign in to a clinic for pervets for electric shock treatment.   Merry Christmas. xxx.  

But back to football,

I hope for a return of mcrorie and brown they should make the difference and we will win this 

it’s just typical when brown was out mcgeoch was unavailable , however Campbell in the first half displayed the potential he has but how to get that level of performance for 90 mins then consistently is the challenge for our coaches 

not just a sell him and get another in as we have had some amount of dud midfielders with half his ability ( Gleason, forrester ) are just two 

32 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don't speak shit happy clapper, take your red spangled glasses off, and see the light , this is the worst aberdee team in years with a manager that hasn't a clue on how to outwit a Dwarf hibs manager.  Don't forget the rest of the nightmare results this season but your happy with defeats thousands are not.   So keep on yacking on your love about the Sturgeon Natzi party, who are hell bent on turning Scotland into North Korea. As for your comment on the queens  ANUS. You should sign in to a clinic for pervets for electric shock treatment.   Merry Christmas. xxx.  

Hit a nerve? 

8 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Nope she had a ASS lift 5 months ago so you must have been checking her out after that.  So there goes your safe bet.” How did you get in.”  To her room that is.?   

Surely if I'd checked it out after, then it wouldn't have been? But hey, you seem to be well in the know with all things regarding the queen's back door, so who am I to argue.