Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Which game? The drubbing off Celtic that Tiernay (their fucking left back) scored on the break on the six yard line?

The one we made sitting off them an art form?

Nah , you're thinking of a midweek game last season when we lost 2-0 and hardly laid a glove on them.

Muttonhumper's speaking aboot a game the previous season , near the end of the season when we gifted them a three goal start early on , but Hayes then pulled een back.   We then battered them for about an hour , and made some great chances but couldn't take them and ran oot of steam for the last 10-15 mins after McLean messed up one of the best chances.

Most fans were going apeshit when we went three down, but by the end the team got a lot of plaudits for their efforts at a comeback.  I reckon the performance in that hour when we battered them was the basis for us having more of a go at the Tims in the Scottish Cup Final a feww weeks later.

• Upvote 1

Terrific fact finding son - we are ace on a Friday haha

Well, I was bored at work so I trawled the results on the magnificent afcheritage site. First ever Friday game was against Dinfermline and we won 4-0. We won our first three Friday games and there was only one per season for the first three years.

I did notice a few things. Dundee must hate playing us on a Friday. So far we have played 20 games on the Friday, five against Dundee - P5 W5. Our away form on a Friday until the 2016/17 season was horrendous. Then the huns show up in the league and surprise surprise, 4 away Friday games in that season. We won them all. If I recall the huns got to play all the bottom 6 teams at home twice before the break to give them the best chance of a top six, whilst we pulled four away Friday gigs, so thats another giblet of conspiricy to throw into the mix.

Well, I was bored at work so I trawled the results on the magnificent afcheritage site. First ever Friday game was against Dinfermline and we won 4-0. We won our first three Friday games and there was only one per season for the first three years.

I did notice a few things. Dundee must hate playing us on a Friday. So far we have played 20 games on the Friday, five against Dundee - P5 W5. Our away form on a Friday until the 2016/17 season was horrendous. Then the huns show up in the league and surprise surprise, 4 away Friday games in that season. We won them all. If I recall the huns got to play all the bottom 6 teams at home twice before the break to give them the best chance of a top six, whilst we pulled four away Friday gigs, so thats another giblet of conspiricy to throw into the mix.

Remember one Friday v Dundee a couple of years back 1-0 win and Bain was magnificent.

January night baltic too.