That’s fine, I’ll continue eating/drinking there, then 

Smiddy - Tim

Tenement - Hun 

Windsor - Hun 

Rosevale - Hun 

Quarter Gill - Hun (I think) 

Might pop into Lismore later, it’s been a while 

Have u frequented the doublet?

was in there for first time recently before and after kelvingrove gig and liked its atmosphere. 
Not a typical west end boozer (not arsey iow)

7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Haha was in there earlier (and Coopers) 

Lounge up the stairs with the juker used to be ace, but wasn’t open earlier - been in some shapes in there in the past with some fellow dandies 

Full of Partick fans after their games. 

Just realised after star an garter (I think it was called on maryhill rd) closed then it must have been doublet we were in after a match at firhill. 

Star n G pub had a good juker and was cheap as chips too. Jags and dons fans liked that one too. 

Had a shami kebab, salt and pepper chips and a double cheeseburger or so I thought.  Got home and the kebab was missin'.  Fuck me, three items ordered already a third down.  The chips were tasty enough but soggy as fuck.  Obviously been sitting in the container for the half hour between orderin' and collection and I could have played ice hockey with the burgers.  Partly binned.  Cunts.

Won't be back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Where's that?

It’s the other side of the dual carriageway from the horn, around Errol. Looks like a trucker’s greasy spoon

26 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What? Because I didn't recognise a pub, that's not a pub, in Dundee, that's not in Dundee??

You've changed.

The fact you're no aware of it son - I thought you were supposed to be a big fat greasy bastard, who knew all things fry up? 

You've fucking changed you cheeky cunt