Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

No we never. Always struggled.

He was being sarcastic.

Yes we have generally always struggled at Tynecastle over the years everyone knows that. But we won 3 of the 5 games we played there after they were promoted in 2015 before Levein was appointed. Now that Levein is back in the chair I certainly don't expect us to win 3 of our next 5 games there hence my comment about Hearts improving at home under him which when you look at the stats is 100% true. Someone obviously misconstrued that as me saying we previously had an "ace" record at Tynecastle before CL took over. Strange.

I don't think he was. It's called the House of Pain because of all the heartache we've caused them down there.

It's definitely by far the worst away venue for us outside of the old firm we've only won there 6 times this century.

But that doesn't come close in pain terms to one win in 27 years at Ibrox and 25 league league defeats in a row at Parkhead. Those two grounds are the real houses of pain for us.

We haven't beaten either of the ugly sisters at Hampden since 1995. No wonder so many of our fans don't want to go next week.

Think our line up will be:

Zlamal

Dikamona

Hughes

Dunne

Morrison

Lee

Haring

Djoum

Mitchell

MacLean

Naismith

But think Cochrane and new lad Clare might feature. Wighton too.

Don't know if seeing that makes yous feel better or worse. From beginning of season missing Lafferty, Ikpeazu, Berra and Souttar is a blow without a window to replace yet.

Think our line up will be:

Zlamal

Dikamona

Hughes

Dunne

Morrison

Lee

Haring

Djoum

Mitchell

MacLean

Naismith

But think Cochrane and new lad Clare might feature. Wighton too.

Don't know if seeing that makes yous feel better or worse. From beginning of season missing Lafferty, Ikpeazu, Berra and Souttar is a blow without a window to replace yet.

All teams get injuries and suspensions we've been hit far harder than most this season. McKenna out tomorrow for a ridiculous suspension and he also missed around 6 weeks with a hamstring injury. Devlin also got a ridiculous suspension. Hoban and Reynolds out until new year. Wilson hardly featured since he signed. McGinn, Ross and Wright been constantly injured recently. Doesn't help that some of our summer signings and potential replacements have been fucking gash (Forrester and Gleeson).

Hearts been hit hard this week no doubt about that but shit happens you've got a big enough squad to cope. Will be a tough game for us regardless. Naismith been the best player in the league to date this season we need to try to keep him quiet tomorrow.