English Diddy Leagues

• 1 month later...

Jordan Rhoades to Boro for 9 mil. Holy fuck!

He can't even get a game for Scotland

Says more about the Scotland manager, I think. I dunno if you agree RAZOR but I'd rather have Rhodes in the team anyday over S.Fletcher.

The other striker Boro was apparently after was Ross McCormack. Yet again, #imo, a better striker than Fletcher.

Says more about the Scotland manager, I think. I dunno if you agree RAZOR but I'd rather have Rhodes in the team anyday over S.Fletcher.

The other striker Boro was apparently after was Ross McCormack. Yet again, #imo, a better striker than Fletcher.

Totally agree. Having a proven goal scorer is invaluable.

I read a stat that Boro haven't had a 20 goal a season striker in 25 years.... That's mental!

Had a glance at the EPL scores as the games finished last night. Tottenham doing well, only 2 behind Man City and 5 behind Leicester.

And they all seem to play each other in the next few weeks, Leicester has City away, then Arsenal away next 2 games.

Spurs could go into their double header V WHU away, and Arsenal at home in a few weeks to go top.

Fascinating league this season mainly due to the decline in quality of the 'big 4', what Leicester have done is fantastic and would love for them or Spurs to win the league, also some really talented English players coming through too which is massive with the euros just around the corner, probably Englands best chance to win it since 2004.

Fascinating league this season mainly due to the decline in quality of the 'big 4', what Leicester have done is fantastic and would love for them or Spurs to win the league, also some really talented English players coming through too which is massive with the euros just around the corner, probably Englands best chance to win it since 2004.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They're terrible Minj. Hodgson will also play Rooney up top ahead of Vardy and Kane.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They're terrible Minj. Hodgson will also play Rooney up top ahead of Vardy and Kane.

You honestly think we are terrible? Did you watch any of the games last year and even in friendlies, people think Rooney is finished those people obviously haven't watched him, been one of the best players in the league recently.

• Upvote 1

You honestly think we are terrible? Did you watch any of the games last year and even in friendlies, people think Rooney is finished those people obviously haven't watched him, been one of the best players in the league recently.

I reckon France have a better young batch of players than England, also think they'll win the Euros.

We? Poor fishing from you.

England had an easy a group as they could have had. The proof will be in the pudding when they face the proper teams, not France several days after a national tragedy.

Rooney is not, and never was a top class 'striker'. Brilliant behind another forward though.

We? Poor fishing from you.

England had an easy a group as they could have had. The proof will be in the pudding when they face the proper teams, not France several days after a national tragedy.

Rooney is not, and never was a top class 'striker'. Brilliant behind another forward though.

Come on, so Rooney around 2004 was not one of the best strikers at the time? You are letting your hatred for Man u shine through here, Rooney is the only world class player England have, if he's fit and in form he'll play a huge part in our campaign

• Upvote 1

Come on, so Rooney around 2004 was not one of the best strikers at the time? You are letting your hatred for Man u shine through here, Rooney is the only world class player England have, if he's fit and in form he'll play a huge part in our campaign

:hysterical::hysterical: I've just said he was brilliant behind another forward. Nothing to do with who he plays for either.

2004? You on the glue? You could make an argument for the season before his transfer request.

If the guff media play down their hopes, which is unlikely. they could have a good tournament, 1/2s perhaps.

But they will pin their hopes on Deli Alli, and the pressure will be on after drawing with Russia and Wales in the opening 2 games, and requiring results to go their way in the last game, and will go through as one of the best placed teams to finish 3rd.

If the guff media play down their hopes, which is unlikely. they could have a good tournament, 1/2s perhaps.

But they will pin their hopes on Deli Alli, and the pressure will be on after drawing with Russia and Wales in the opening 2 games, and requiring results to go their way in the last game, and will go through as one of the best placed teams to finish 3rd.

Feel sorry for the loon. Had it all his own way so far. A dip in form has to come at some point and he'll be slated by the media.