Tv Series

Hope he ups his game. The Norfolk stuff has been very hit and miss.

Knowing me, Knowing You and I'm Alan Partridge are works of genius.  The rest of the Partridge stuff is not...

Will be very difficult for him to pull this one off in today's PC climate... he wouldn't be allowed to get away with most of the stuff that made KMHY and IAP so good.

The Innocent Man on Netflix - 7/10

Started Bloodline Season 2

Thought Bandersnatch was a good idea done well, 1st run through I ended with the daughter at her PC about to watch Bandersnatch and when I went back in from the option at the end titles to the bit where he is in front of his PC and his dad walks in and you tell him you are controlling him from Netflix I ended up with him fighting his therapist.

Not sure how many tangents routes there are but doubt i'll revisit it.

It's excellent isn't it.

I've still to watch season two though.

I wasn't sure what I would think but only 5 episodes in and totally enjoying it. Sets and costumes are amazing and the main character is a great lead role. I think the fact it's about stand up comedy has made it enjoyable. I really need to watch I am Dying up Here which is also about stand up comedy but in 1970s LA. I watched the first episode, enjoyed it but didn't have time to keep watching it.

Guest milne_afc

Watched this last night. Brilliantly bizarre.

It's possibly genius. Find it hard to believe the producers could manipulate the footage to that extent of bonkers or that they're playing up for the cameras.

The Stevie Wonder quote is glorious.

I'll be watching clips of the best bits for years to come.

Sunderland Til I Die.

Technically a doco but fuck it.

Best bits were seeing the absolute rage on the fans faces throughout which was also the worst bit cos you realise that you yourself are one of those gormless cunts.

Simon Grayson - What a fucking thalidomide. Utterly clueless. Spoke in a combination of bad cliches, metaphors and idioms that would leave Carol Vorderman plerpexed.

Quite liked Martin Bain though. Brought a calmness to proceedings and seemed a decent sort of fella.

Same for Chris Coleman. Class when the fan called him a Prick and he squared up to him and towered over him then kinda shat it when the fan came back at him and went "I've got 6 kids".

What I got from it though was- Sunderland LOL. Hope they stay in League Z forever and loan us back McGeough and Rodwell. ( love Aliens)

Robby Bobson doco next. Terrific.

At the risk of biting... u fuckin wot m8?

I get the antipathy cos he is a successful dude AND a former Hun ( I think). What did he do to provoke such ire? Just the Hunness? Genuine question. I don't read the Daily Record.

Seemed like an alright cunt to me. Baldy, grounded, middle aged man with a good attitude to life, decent arms and pleasant countenance. Reminds me of myself perhaps - haha.

Definiately seems like the kind of bloke who cheats on his wife and brags about it to the boys in the office.

I find him a totally repulsive man.  Everything about him just screams wanker.

And aye, being a hun doesn't help his cause.

Quite liked the end where they are talking about getting rid of the piss takers from the club.  Bain immediately sacked