Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Similar at Auchterarder.  All the boys out the front watching us tee off.  Competition tees were about 50 yards back with a low dyke behind the yellow/lassies tee to be cleared.  Tees it up just - muttering clear the wall, clear the wall you little white bastard!  Tops it of course but just clears the wall.  Dancer.  Turns away but hear a massive cheer from the lads.  Did I not hit the bastard red tee marker, shot 100 foot in the air and landed back behind the dyke.

it’s the day out (it has to be)

What...,was her name? :dance:

23 hours ago, sigh said:

Interested to know how that works out, if it does may try it myself on neighbours dugs

The application of the Phall powder hasn’t worked as desired min, so far. The dogs either side of my house did have a good sniff of the gear, which resulted in one of them a sneeze and cough. 

I did dilute it with hot water before applying the goods with use of a watering can.

Next time I buy the powder, I'll put it down neat.

Here's the stuff I got loon....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181636112168?hash=item2a4a5b1f28:g:etsAAOSwxYxUsPyk

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The application of the Phall powder hasn’t worked as desired min, so far. The dogs either side of my house did have a good sniff of the gear, which resulted in one of them a sneeze and cough. 

I did dilute it with hot water before applying the goods with use of a watering can.

Next time I buy the powder, I'll put it down neat.

Here's the stuff I got loon....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181636112168?hash=item2a4a5b1f28:g:etsAAOSwxYxUsPyk

If it didnae work then I'm no repeating the process.

I'm thinking of just breaking up a chocolate bar and chucking over the hedge ate various places - dugs like chocolate, dont they?

29 minutes ago, sigh said:

If it didnae work then I'm no repeating the process.

I'm thinking of just breaking up a chocolate bar and chucking over the hedge ate various places - dugs like chocolate, dont they?

Aye that's very true. They are not too fond of cacao.

A couple of years ago there was reports from the local sniffers and curtain-twitchers somebody was allegedly trying to poison dogs in our neighbourhood with cubes of jelly . A couple of cubes were left at oor back door even we haven't got a canine. Odd behaviour. 

However, I found out who it was without moving from my hoose. It was my former next door neighbour (A dabbler who is in hiding, so I've been told. Nice lad though.). He had a packet of jelly in his hand of which he gave the contents of to his 2 dogs under my watchful view.

• 2 months later...