Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

His methods of "standing up" against apartheid, as you put it, were very precarious, wrongful, and criminal, at the very least, regardless of his skin colour.

You don't get to decide what's "wrongful" man. 

He undoubtedly used extreme methods at times. However, much like the IRA, sometimes extreme methods are required when you're dealing with extreme situations and an equally extreme enemy.

His skin colour had fuck all to do with. That's your nonsensical, baseless, racial spin applied to yet another of my posts again. 

You continually expose who you are. Don't blame me for pointing it out. 

You speaking for every human being on this planet again?

Nah. Not at all. I'd be surprised if anyone who have read your posts is surprised by your position on this though. 

Multi-lingual as well as a genius. 

Unfortunately not either. Can get by on holiday with the old French and Spanish mind you. Working hard to improve the Spanish. Hopefully one day I can at least accept the "multi-lingual" label you've given me. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He undoubtedly used extreme methods at times. However, much like the IRA, sometimes extreme methods are required when you're dealing with extreme situations and an equally extreme enemy.

Nah. Not at all. I'd be surprised if anyone who have read your posts is surprised by your position on this though. 

Unfortunately not either. Can get by on holiday with the old French and Spanish mind you. Working hard to improve the Spanish. Hopefully one day I can at least accept the "multi-lingual" label you've given me. 

Why have the IRA suddenly become so popular on here? Pointlessly slaughtering thousands of innocent people? Yeah great bunch of lads.

• Upvote 4
Just now, manboobs109 said:

Same cunts who revel in slating Churchill always get pissy if anyone dares criticise Mandela.

I do a good impression of him saying "the long to freedom"

Nelson would have had Parkie blindfolded, raped senseless and then shot thru the head, and we know how much he wouldn't enjoy getting shot. 

Winston would have bought you a round of drinks before delivering a rousing motivational speech and sending you off to kill the jerrys. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why have the IRA suddenly become so popular on here? Pointlessly slaughtering thousands of innocent people? Yeah great bunch of lads.

Then goes on to state that Churchill would be a guest at his dinner party. 

haha.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Same cunts who revel in slating Churchill always get pissy if anyone dares criticise Mandela.

I do a good impression of him saying "the long to freedom"

If you can't understand the fundamental difference between the two, then I do worry. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??

I wondered why she's aged so quickly. Slipping on a cleverly-placed, squelchy, newly-produced dog shite and cracking her face wouldn't have helped her cause.

MAD in showing general disdain for a prominent black person shocker. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“I have walked that long road to freedom “

I tried it there and I sounded like the old bloke in The Karate Kid. 

Somewhere between thon Jordan Peterson and Kermit the frog, but with a seth efriken accent 

If you can't understand the fundamental difference between the IRA and Churchill then I do worry.

What's the difference in the context of the IRA? The IRA fought to free its nation from British rule, the other person sought to enforce the British rule. 

The fact you're Scottish is such a good example of why we're the only nation to be offered emancipation from the UK democratically and we still said no. 

It's like a national sport now, slagging off Churchill. The ones who know least about him tend to accuse the people who know most of knowing nothing about him as well.

We're a strange bunch.

Yeah it's really popular to slag off Churchill. 

Most the nation don't view him as a national icon. I've imagined that. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What's the difference in the context of the IRA? The IRA fought to free its nation from British rule, the other person sought to enforce the British rule. 

The fact you're Scottish is such a good example of why we're the only nation to be offered emancipation from the UK democratically and we still said no. 

The fact I voted for Independence?

Yeah great example.

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

??

Do you operate your girlfriend/boyfriend with use of a remote control or are you a ventriloquist, like Ray Alan or Keith Harris, so that you can speak on her/his behalf at all times? 

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Shes an absolute idiot, come on even you cant argue that. 

The stick she gets compared to other MPS is way way way OTT. She gets death threats, racist mail etc sent to her office, it's fucked. Has she had some shocking gaffes on TV? Yes. What's important though, is her constituents clearly think she does something right as she's been elected for about 30 years. 

She seems like a nice woman and I'd prefer if people reserved their resentment for the true bastards in parliament.