Old cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,790 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

naismith really is a hateable cunt.

Posted by Dad on 02 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The Dons are a joy to support.

#1172 ONLINE   CraigHill

CraigHill

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Joined 16-December 06

Posted Today, 10:48 AM

Naismith such a coup he was very close to signing for Kilmarnock FFS.

#1173 ONLINE   milne_afc

milne_afc

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts
  • Joined 28-July 08

Posted Today, 10:49 AM

"Hearts have probably now got the best player in Scotland"

Classic intercourse.
<p>

#1174 ONLINE   KidCreole

KidCreole

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts
  • Joined 03-September 15

Posted Today, 10:51 AM

My tuppence like it or not.

Naismith is a coup for us. Even on loan. A Hibs fan I know well who has had a playing career and knows a lot of players and agents said to me last night, those criticising the move haven't a clue. Hearts have probably now got the best player in Scotland. We'll see. But interesting view from someone who knows the game well and doesn't like Hearts.

Aberdeen would be mad not to be trying for McGeough. McGinn gets the headlines and is a great player. But McGeough is different class. Last few Hibs ST holders I've spoke to have all said best player at ER. I'd have him if he'd cross the divide. Better than McLean by a mile. And out of contract. Hibs don't pay well. Might be why binning Stokes immediately; to free up salary for McGeough improved offer. And still only 24.

Cadden. Great player. No chance. Time to move on him was a year ago. Now destined for England. A big fee and good wages that only Celtic could match up here. Probably a Brighton or Cardiff type move.

I'm surprised Aberdeen aren't openly in for Docherty. Great player. Has ripped teams apart up here. Great engine and meant to be nice lad. Sevco's limit is £300k. Would be putting McLean money there. If for no other reason, bumps up price for Sevco. If no move now, again will be England in summer the way he's progressing.

No more signings from us until we move players on. Focus should be longer contract for goalie.

Hear we've considered Adam King back from Swansea. On loan. Danish winger and a target man from eastern Europe being close to a deal. If we create freed up budget.

Our season is all about tomorrow.

You going to the match or pub it 

Edited by KidCreole, Today, 10:52 AM.

33 user(s) are browsing this forum

10 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users