Where Are They Now

Just now, Dad said:

Del and popcorn both in the running for the Salford gig - a good wee route for both the useless bastards that I'd wager.

Oh aye - and after guiding Tranmere to the playoffs - Keith Hill has been punted there this morn (some thanks that - scouse arseholes).

Whomever misses the Salford number I'm sure will end up there.

Off the page ?

Is that not 3 managers they have went through in one season? 

Neville is starting to become trigger happy down there. 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Jack and McLean to miss the euros? 

must be weak hun genes 

or a sting in the tail from balgownie

Harsh on McLean. Never displayed any hun traits during his time here. Definitely not in the mould of the Aluko, Diamond, Jack etc types we’ve had at the club before.

Glad Jack’s going to miss out though, the sleekit snakey hun prick.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Neville bitching about the money factor with the Super League was just incredible. The ruining football comment was even more ironic.

Said with a Sky microphone in his hand and a major investor in Salford who have bought their way to where they are now and paying inflated fees and wages.

Aye most of them are all the same .  Caring about the good of the game is a pretence. 

Only interested in themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Maldini must have been shite if he was a right footed Left back. Was he a Hun ?

Zambrotta and Zanetti were right footers as well.  Going further back I remember Ruud Krol and Paul Breitner being right footers who played left side. 

Closer to home Denis Irwin was a famous right footer. And Danny McGrain and John Greig  played a large part of their careers on the left side despite being right footers. 

Focusing on their best foot is a bit of a red herring. It's how strong your 'wrong' foot is that really matters.