Where will we finish?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• 3rd
    • 4th

Nah am hoping we can scrape the 1-0 on Friday night and Hibs get the draw on saturday.

Regardless of this weekend I'll predict we both lose on the last day. Hibs will rip a scratch Dons team and the Huns wont want to finish season with two defeats on bounce

I dont think we'll have long to wait.

Decided this weekend with both teams being comfortably turned over on the last day.

You think we'll get nothing at home to hearts and killi will beat hibs by a few???

Nah am hoping we can scrape the 1-0 on Friday night and Hibs get the draw on saturday.

Regardless of this weekend I'll predict we both lose on the last day. Hibs will rip a scratch Dons team and the Huns wont want to finish season with two defeats on bounce

So it won't be over this weekend then???

Make your mind up min. (loved Bucks Fizz).

Guest the shepherd

Arguably, could have and should have taken points out of last two games, therefore has made making third place all that bit harder. Vital that we do get third place to get into Europe so that it can be used as a bargaining tool to get better players.on board next season. Failure to do so may see decline set in.

Killie have to be favourites for 4th with 2 home games to come.

I think Killie might draw with Hibs and the huns both very realistic results. Meaning we have to beat Hearts to do it as I think we will struggle at ER on the final day. Hibs are long overdue a win against us. We are limping towards the finishing line and can see a low scoring draw on Friday night. Which means I think we'll finish 4th.

Killie have to be favourites for 4th with 2 home games to come.

I think Killie might draw with Hibs and the huns both very realistic results. Meaning we have to beat Hearts to do it as I think we will struggle at ER on the final day. Hibs are long overdue a win against us. We are limping towards the finishing line and can see a low scoring draw on Friday night. Which means I think we'll finish 4th.

Eh?

Feel like I'm in a minority but still not that impressed by Killie, record points total or not. Hibs are more than capable of going there on Saturday and winning. If we're 3rd going into the final day then I think we'll stay there, but Hearts matches are often stuffy affairs and it might depend what Hearts team turns up on Friday.

Hopefully no son - here come on now; I see what you're up to - banging the negative drum until every cunts bobbing there head in time to it. You'll be owing me an apology when Mr. Lava is in town signing babies and all the rest.

The positive drum burst during the fantastic season Aberdeen just had. Even though they sneak into Europe how long do you honestly think they would last with Mcinnes and Milne signing 10 unknown replacements for the 10 heading out. Moult would probably go to shit like Stewart and may playing under Mcinnes,tactics.