Aberdeen V Sevco

And there will be plenty Aberdeen fans buying that rag tomorrow. Faux outrage, then let's see what's in it, then more outrage.

On the article itself, it's the start of the campaign to have him successfully appeal it....again. It will be overturned.

Exactly. Fully expect this to be overturned due to him winning ball but the blazers ignoring the follow through.

I wouldn't sweat The Sun. Thrashing around in the dying print industry. Trying to stay alive selling wee online banner ads. Doesn't even have tits or Dear Deirdre anymore. Fuck it.

If it's overturned it should be open season for all players going through the ball and doing whatever they want. Whereas just now it's only Scott Brown that's allowed.

Policing of the huns is a joke

Stewarding of the huns is a joke

Total shitebags lot of them.. They let them do what they like and policeman admitted to me wont go in and chuck any out as would cause a riot.

Anyway game was better than Wednesday and liked seeing young Ross and Harvie get a chance. But our lack of penetration on goal is obvious..Apart from free kick and one that hit bar don't think we had another clear shoot on goal.

Sevco may appeal the Rat's red card

Murty. “I know he’s gutted. We’ll have a look at it again and we’ll decide what to do as a football club but I thought he handled the occasion [against his former club] remarkably well up to that point. He showed a degree of composure I’m not sure I would have been capable of in his shoes.

​Most football players have some respect for their former clubs.

​Jack has none.

​He is indeed a Rat.

It was a red card all day long. He can have no complaints. His new persona as a hard man is laughable really.

It's hilarious how he's bought into his own hype. Cunt genuinely thinks he's a hard man Scott Brown type now. The rat faced cunt got battered by Willo Flood ffs.

No. That is away above and beyond what I thought you’d get from an “impartial” sports journalist. I hope his windpipe gets burst.

he's not impartial, nobody within the sports department at the Daily Record can ever or ever has been seen as impartial which is why its not unexpected. They have an agenda, we all know that agenda.

Sevco may appeal the Rat's red card

Murty. “I know he’s gutted. We’ll have a look at it again and we’ll decide what to do as a football club but I thought he handled the occasion [against his former club] remarkably well up to that point. He showed a degree of composure I’m not sure I would have been capable of in his shoes.

​Most football players have some respect for their former clubs.

​Jack has none.

​He is indeed a Rat.

It was a fuckin ankle/lower leg breaking foul..saw it right away on RedTV..if they appeal this and they win..the rest of the teams might as well give up and form our own independent league