St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

How does this work?

Won't the incoming manager have a say?

In other words... surely your statement is made up shite?

Their director of football will ensure that it happens. McLean is away to the huns unless we can flog him to some English outfit, which is unlikely given how shite he is.

Overall he's been a bit of a waste of money. Should have bought John McGinn.

Their director of football will ensure that it happens. McLean is away to the huns unless we can flog him to some English outfit, which is unlikely given how shite he is.

John McGinn was a weird one. The only reason St.Mirren let go off him was to stop him sueing them after Steven Thomson threw that corner flag at him like a javelin/spear.

If he gets a chance ? Give him a run out , never really had an opportunity compared to others.

He's had plenty chances & has blown them all. One of which was a fkn shocker where it really was one of those that was almost impossible to miss.

He may well go on to score a few if he ever breaks his duck but that duck is a tough little fkr

How the fuck are there people who still think Maynard should be pulling on a jersey?

Fucking hell like.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. No evidence of him ever scoring, we should get rid.

And I can't see DM building a formation to suit him that doesn't leave us short elsewhere. He clearly likes the ball to feet, but teams play too deep against us and he isn't good enough to beat 2/3 defenders to get a shot away.

Agreed. I don't think the huns are in a position to pick and choose at the minute and if they can land a 25 year old "Scotland international" and rabid hun from one of their closest rivals on a free I'm pretty confident they will make that happen regardless of who is the manager. They have already said their new manager will have a good knowledge of Scottish football and whether we like to admit it or not every team in Scotland bar Celtic would take McLean if he were available on a free transfer especially if the manager has good knowledge and experience of the SPFL.

This is a good point.

Teams do not go into games fearing what we can do against them now. Quite the opposite in fact.

Surprising (on paper) with what we have in attack but we haven't shown any kind of dominance in an attacking sense at all & defensively we are weak as a result because teams know they can push up more against us than in the past.

Fear is underrated. Imagine being the average SPFL fullback playing against Hayes... Knowing that for 90 minutes he will stop at nothing to beat you. Even when you do catch him out, you know that he will only come at you with more grit and determination. He is no world beater, but his determination alone gave him the beating of his man before a ball was even kicked.

I'll even use Taylor as an example. Shite footballer but determined as fuck. Imagine being the striker that has to battle with that lump the whole game? The only way to beat him being to run your heart out and hope like hell that today was one of those days where he would slip up.

We have acquired some technical players, there is no doubt about that. But guys like Hayes and Taylor were stronger men and strong men create good times...but good times create weak men... And weak men create bad times, which is our current phase in the cycle.

Derek seems to have forgotten who and what created these good times. It was players like Flood, Robson, Hayes, Anderson, Reynolds. He replaced men with boys.

On a cold bitter morning in early January, as Derek peers into the sink to wash his face, he will see a Mufasa-esque face staring back at him, warbling "Remember, remember who you are". Then Derek will return to Broad Hill and look over his kingdom and remember who the fuck he is and why the fuck he is here. He will sign a bunch of men and he will get us out of this pit.

The hun hyenas who have been circling broad hill will scurry back to the underworld where they belong - the graveyard of weak men and weak minds.

• Upvote 4

Fear is underrated. Imagine being the average SPFL fullback playing against Hayes... Knowing that for 90 minutes he will stop at nothing to beat you. Even when you do catch him out, you know that he will only come at you with more grit and determination. He is no world beater, but his determination alone gave him the beating of his man before a ball was even kicked.

I'll even use Taylor as an example. Shite footballer but determined as fuck. Imagine being the striker that has to battle with that lump the whole game? The only way to beat him being to run your heart out and hope like hell that today was one of those days where he would slip up.

We have acquired some technical players, there is no doubt about that. But guys like Hayes and Taylor were stronger men and strong men create good times...but good times create weak men... And weak men create bad times, which is our current phase in the cycle.

Derek seems to have forgotten who and what created these good times. It was players like Flood, Robson, Hayes, Anderson, Reynolds. He replaced men with boys.

On a cold bitter morning in early January, as Derek peers into the sink to wash his face, he will see a Mufasa-esque face staring back at him, warbling "Remember, remember who you are". Then Derek will return to Broad Hill and look over his kingdom and remember who the fuck he is and why the fuck he is here. He will sign a bunch of men and he will get us out of this pit.

The hun hyenas who have been circling broad hill will scurry back to the underworld where they belong - the graveyard of weak men and weak minds.

Yeah, great post. GMS are and Stewart have been unfortunate signings for the reasons you describe above. GMS is very silky - skillful as fuck (You'd never see Jonny Hayes on the Soccer AM highlight reels.)... sadly he's also a complete poofter with zero heart. A waste of space when you are trying to win football matches.

Greg Stewart - as anyone who watched Scottish football over the past few years will testify, Stewart has fantastic ability. However, he looks like he can't be fucked being here. Doesn't even look interested in getting himself in to shape. What hope has he got if can't even fulfill that basic requirement of a professional footballer? Hopefully the penny drops before it's too late. Annoyingly I bet Stewart will return to Pittodrie in a few years, probably playing for Kilmarnock or the like, and proceed to turn our defence inside out while helping himself to a hat-trick. It just has that inevitability about it...

As for Scott Wright, he has potential and in the right circumstances he's shown he can be dangerous. However, he still has a bit to go... some days you feel like he'd be cleared out by a stiff breeze.

• Upvote 1

I think you need a 50/50 split as the ideal blend.

50 percent ugly big nosed knobbly headed scar faced trojans with a sack of McCain oven chips on their shoulders from years of abuse by their peers which have carved them into unbreakable pig heads, and 50 percent pea hearted twinkle toes ready to pirouette at a moments notice, drop their skinny anti-millerman-fanciable shoulder and drift past their marker before arcing a pearler into the top corner and immediately posting a selfie on social media.

At the moment we have about an 80/20 split in favour of the fairies hence our current perceived underperforming.

Its a good point son; and i wouldnt be surprised if Del is relying on some fancy computer algorithm to make sure the blend is correct. I fear the software is giving out wrong readings owing to Adam Rooney; i.e. it thinks we have plenty ugly. Hes only one man - whether or not hes got three ugly mens worth to give.

He's maybe mistakenly worked on the assumption that ugly as fucking sin = heart of lion. And went out and brought in GMS and Ryan Christie. He needs to recalibrate the WilloFloodometer

My house

Address and directions?

Their director of football will ensure that it happens.

Agreed.

Oh. I see.

Just wondered why the certainty.

Not that i give a fuck if he does of course.

At the moment we have about an 80/20 split in favour of the fairies hence our current perceived underperforming.

Good shout.

We should have a "Fairy Factor" to enable us clearer guidance in weeding out said fairies untill the balance in the team is acceptable.

Here are my ratings.

0 = As far from fairy as possible

50 = Fairy tendencies on occasion

100 = Super dooper fairy

Lewis - 10

Logan - 15

Shinnie - 0

Considine - 5

O'Connor - 30

Reynolds - 25

McLean - 85

Stewart - 30

Rooney - 25

Maynard - 75

GMS - 90

Arnason - 0

Wright - 70

Tansey - 30

Ball - 25

McKenna - 0

Harvie - 20

Christie - 10

Ross - 45

May - 0

Aboot right?

Or complete shite?

:dontknow:

• Upvote 1

Address and directions?

Oh. I see.

Good shout.

We should have a "Fairy Factor" to enable us clearer guidance in weeding out said fairies untill the balance in the team is acceptable.

Here are my ratings.

100 = Super dooper fairy

Lewis - 10

Logan - 15

Shinnie - 0

Considine - 5

O'Connor - 30

Reynolds - 25

McLean - 85

Stewart - 30

Rooney - 25

Maynard - 75

GMS - 90

Arnason - 0

Wright - 70

Tansey - 30

Ball - 25

McKenna - 0

Harvie - 20

Christie - 10

Ross - 45

May - 0

Aboot right?

Or complete shite?

Considine is a fairy.

• Upvote 1

Address and directions?

Oh. I see.

Good shout.

Here are my ratings.

100 = Super dooper fairy

Lewis - 10

Logan - 15

Shinnie - 0

Considine - 5

O'Connor - 30

Reynolds - 25

McLean - 85

Stewart - 30

Rooney - 25

Maynard - 75

GMS - 90

Arnason - 0

Wright - 70

Tansey - 30

Ball - 25

McKenna - 0

Harvie - 20

Christie - 10

Ross - 45

May - 0

Aboot right?

Or complete shite?

I think that's just about spot on.

Only disagreement from me is O'Connor's FF. Definite closet fairy... looks like a nutjob but that's about it. Didn't he get decked by Pawlett at training? He's a 50+ FF for sure

Address and directions?

Oh. I see.

Good shout.

Here are my ratings.

100 = Super dooper fairy

Lewis - 10

Logan - 15

Shinnie - 0

Considine - 5

O'Connor - 30

Reynolds - 25

McLean - 85

Stewart - 30