Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

Hateable IT fud BWG gets uncooked pie; attractive famous Dons supporting legend LGIR gets perfectly cooked pie.

That is a head scratcher.

to be fair, it's usually my man that's gone to get our pies. so it's either his smile and nae mine, or just good luck to date, i think.

Photographic evidence of LGIRs nice pie is required.

next match i attend, i'll take a photo for you :laughing:

Correct father. When you are around such an avalanche of negativity it squashes you and you become some broken, twisted, hag faced, self loathing, misanthrope yourself, capable of saying anything, and before you know it you are essentially..... Tup.

Step away, smell the flowers, enjoy the ocean, feel the sand between your toes, the smell of fresh quim in the morning, rub kitties belly and come back refreshed and invigorated and into the fray again. Let's be having you......

And on to the game. Close one to call but I am gonna go 0-5 for the Hibees. hahaha. Up yous. We are due someone a hiding and it may as well be yous. For the laughs. Ronnie Barker is finding some sexual form at last finding his feet and shooting boots. Boyle, the most improved player in Scotland and one of the quickest in the league - Makes Usain Bolt look like a doped up sloth. Marvin Bartley will punch the stupid noses of your silly wags before a ball has been even kicked, and in Lewis Stevenson and Darren McGregor we must have surely the best looking men in the league. Pull your pants down, you're getting pumped.

NB. If we get pumped I am going on an extended hiatus after that ^^^^ shite.

I look forward to a good old Hibsing

99 Problems but a Tup ain't one.

You can go and fuck yourself.

You make a public apology to Fernando Ricksen and I'll make one to you, and I'll donate money to a charity of your choice.

Deal?

What? I never make apologies. I am never in a position where it's necessary.

Apologise to Ricksen :laughing:

Apologise for being born.

Scout for the Hibees.

To observe and study the football and how to play the silky, samba stuff.

You'll see the fruits of my labour tomorrow when you see Boyle and Barker go through your porous defence again and again and again Mr Wicky pants.

The first results of my studies could be seen in 2015 when a certain Mr Dominique Malonga charged through a poor Aberdeen team from his own half to slot calmly home and send Aberdeen home and oot the cup.

Mind it Tuppy?

malonga_zpsxe5223js.jpg

:trophy:

has that guy got jaundice?