Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

its quite interesting actually and gives a good insight into the male psyche

id say scrappin is some peoples way of making up for other deficiencies. at least thats what it was like for the school losers. small town mentailty too

im sure rocket will have a lengthy post to ssy on the matter

Fine pint though.

Best pint in Aberdeen? The Grill or The Kirkgate. The Kirkgate wins on match days for the free bus. The Grill wins other days because I fancy Agnes.

Edit - spell spazzie.

KGB is brilliant on a saturday, tend to go there for a pint while the missus in the shops

Best pint in Aberdeen - Blackdog

Hen Hoose is ace.

Correct, Blackdog is an excellent pint

who did you bounce with dayts back in your heyday?

young whippersnappers like berty like to namedrop and frequent mental pubs but they ain the real deal, unlike your good self

:cool:

My mates will be at granda ages for someone like bert, although some of them have never given the game up, don't want to put names up here.

There was a certain character who used to sit perked up in the Windmill, got a nickname which didn't describe him in a good light, but he was actually a top bloke when you got him speaking.

A trip to Celtic Park in which he was wearing full skin head outfit was an experience however.

I believe he's sorted now and off the booze and got himself a job and a bird now.

booxing in the windmill too berty?

an old stompin ground of mine

:cool:

There was a certain character who used to sit perked up in the Windmill, got a nickname which didn't describe him in a good light, but he was actually a top bloke when you got him speaking.

A trip to Celtic Park in which he was wearing full skin head outfit was an experience however.

I believe he's sorted now and off the booze and got himself a job and a bird now.

I know him and his nickname, fine lad if not a little fucked up at times.

Same goes for 99% of them, away days especially used to be a great laugh.