Films

Dirty Dancing the other night.

Young bird fancied it as she’d never seen it, so stuck it on.

Typical 80’s film.

Half watched a Swayze documentary after it.Didna realise the boy was a hoor of a ballet dancer and how he descended into alcoholism when he was overlooked for leading roles despite the successes of DD and Ghost.

Fuck knows why but I watched Rise of the Footsoldier 3 the other night. I got it into my head that I'd seen the first one and it was OK but I might have been confused. It was absolutely fucking awful. For some reason they got 2 pensioners to play boys that were meant to be in their 30's. Craig Fairbrass looks like he's forgot his falsers in some bits. Really grim violence, loads of fake blood. Doesn't even address the only interesting bit of the 3 guys lives(their murder)

Loads of tits though and for that reason 3/10

43 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck knows why but I watched Rise of the Footsoldier 3 the other night. I got it into my head that I'd seen the first one and it was OK but I might have been confused. It was absolutely fucking awful. For some reason they got 2 pensioners to play boys that were meant to be in their 30's. Craig Fairbrass looks like he's forgot his falsers in some bits. Really grim violence, loads of fake blood. Doesn't even address the only interesting bit of the 3 guys lives(their murder)

Loads of tits though and for that reason 3/10

Fairbrass was ace in Eastenders\PS\LB (and Cliffhanger)

On 8/16/2021 at 12:08 AM, For Fecks Sake said:

Jack Ryan, Shadow Recruit (Reboot) with Chris Pine.

Usual American hero pish with the usual russian baddie who is a genius but when he comes up against Jack Ryan turns into an incompetent fud.

4/10

Clear and Present Danger. Usual American hero pish, but entertaining enough. I suspect the Jack Ryan films get better as you go back in time, though I haven't seen the last two:

Hunt for Red October > Patriot Games > Clear and Present Danger > Sum of All Fears & Shadow Recruit

On 8/21/2021 at 1:06 AM, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Heat. 9.9/10

Watched it again the other night - still everything you want from a bank robbery movie (except for having nae tits obvsz)

aye cracking film.

good dialogue 

don’t like the end tho, seems weak.

(unlike say the ending of goodfellas, with claptons Layla. unforgettable both the film and song)

8 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

aye cracking film.

good dialogue 

don’t like the end tho, seems weak.

(unlike say the ending of goodfellas, with claptons Layla. unforgettable both the film and song)

Was Layla not midway through goodfellas, whilst they scan across the dead folk involved in the money theft?

It's 'my way' (Sid vicious cover) at the end.