Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Folk on laptops during meetings pretending they are busy as fuck when it is clear they are on the net. Fucking decline the meeting request if

you can’t manage.

A big favourite is anyone forgetting their laptop is connected to the projector and some personal emails coming through that everyone (including them) pretend not to see.

That is a massive fear of mine to be fair. Someone comes to your desk from IT and asks you a question, you’re nae entirely sure what they are on about and they give you the, shift aside and I’ll take a quick look.

All out panic attack at what I have been doing regarding here or a personal email that might pop up.

That is a massive fear of mine to be fair. Someone comes to your desk from IT and asks you a question, you’re nae entirely sure what they are on about and they give you the, shift aside and I’ll take a quick look.

All out panic attack at what I have been doing regarding here or a personal email that might pop up.

Throw them off the scent with some Bruce Lee and go carting chat.

On the subject of workplaces, I get annoyed at cleaners who don't think it's their job to clean.  Has been a real issue in previous places I've worked.

"Can people please hoover before they leave, as the cleaner has been complaining about the state of the carpets?".

What the fuck are they being paid for then?

The dreaded wee preview of said email appearing in the bottom right of the screen. Thankfully I have only just recently learned how to hide that or the wee yellow envelope appearing.

On the subject of workplaces, I get annoyed at cleaners who don't think it's their job to clean. Has been a real issue in previous places I've worked.

"Can people please hoover before they leave, as the cleaner has been complaining about the state of the carpets?".

Haha what?!

Was like that in the hospital too. The cleaners would clean shit from inside the toilet bowl but if there was any ootside it, not their problem.

On the subject of workplaces, I get annoyed at cleaners who don't think it's their job to clean.  Has been a real issue in previous places I've worked.

Same at my work. filthy workshops, abdy in boiler suits, minging, but we have to use computers in an office bit. Cleaner in the office bit moans her fucking head off when theres actual dirt to clean. Lazy beaut. Shes Scottish. Can guarantee a Pole would just get on with it.