New Stadium Approved

Maybe a bit, I'm still not interested in diggers and dubs though.

For those of us in Glasgow who don't go past the site every day, I like that he posts photos of it.

This forum doesn't do nearly enough for it's Glasgow based fans. It's something many of you need to improve on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha ha.

Start a Go Fund Us Weegie Cunts thing.

I’ll give fuck all.

That's cos you've got nothing to give. The Tories have destroyed the Aberdeen economy.

'Mon down the road Tommy.

Actually it could be a swap deal. We'll send MaryhillDon up the road in exchange.

• Downvote 1

More wasted money our end. As Budge and the Board come out their seats and into the stand concourse they are immediately in amongst the normal fans. Budge didn't think it'd be like that. And hasn't been enjoying the feedback of a home defeat by Dundee.

Reminds me of when Andy Millman in Extras pays for the VIP section and sits on the other side of a red rope and then... anyway, you maybe didn't watch that. Doesn't matter.

So we're moving the directors box.

Point being. We've thrown up a stand at £18m and are doing the due diligence of the plans AFTER it's up. My tip to you? The other way round.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

More wasted money our end. As Budge and the Board come out their seats and into the stand concourse they are immediately in amongst the normal fans. Budge didn't think it'd be like that. And hasn't been enjoying the feedback of a home defeat by Dundee.

Reminds me of when Andy Millman in Extras pays for the VIP section and sits on the other side of a red rope and then... anyway, you maybe didn't watch that. Doesn't matter.

Point being. We've thrown up a stand at £18m and are doing the due diligence of the plans AFTER it's up. My tip to you? The other way round.

The alternative is to get rid of Granny Fudge and leave the directors box where it is...

Whilst I take your point and thank you for it it does remind me of an Alan Sugar interview recalling his Amstrad/Spurs days where fans would take it upon themselves to opine to him in the street (usually after a defeat) “Fuck sake Sugar that’s another 50m you’ve spunked!”

• 2 weeks later...

A positive there, in that it is not those utterly incompetent and useless fucks Sodexo doing the catering.

Absolute joke outfit.

It still pisses me off that we renewed their Pittodrie contract.  They're utterly hopeless.

No reason we can't be sourcing everything locally and selling quality grub on match days.

It still pisses me off that we renewed their Pittodrie contract.  They're utterly hopeless.

No reason we can't be sourcing everything locally and selling quality grub on match days.

Yip - get the likes of Fresh Mex and Smoke & Soul involved