The Ryan Fraser Clause

Not a clue except rumours on here , not seen anything concrete like you say.

Anybody ITK ?

Richard Gordon was adamant it was 25%. I met Duncan Fraser recently at the Scotland Israel game and he was joking about how well Fraser was playing and hopefully he gets sold soon to help us out. Never confirmed any exact figures.

Richard Gordon was adamant it was 25%. I met Duncan Fraser recently at the Scotland Israel game and he was joking about how well Fraser was playing and hopefully he gets sold soon to help us out. Never confirmed any exact figures.

Personally I have not heard him say that but if he said that on the radio then take it as correct.

That would be a fair boost when he goes for £25M

Assuming he goes for around £30m, hopefully to Arsenal, then we would be in line for around £7m, which would be a game changer for us.

Not sure how it would work with installments being paid etc.

Exactly.  Giving McInnes any money towards buying in players is much like a man giving his stripper girlfriend the company credit card.  No good can come of it.

Totally get that point based on some of the signings made but some of his targets he missed out on have proven to be success, maybe with that extra cash he can get them now. John Marquis - 19 goals in league 1 this season, if we had an extra few quid we could of got him. Christie might of been in the door had we stumped up cash earlier in the window and had that wee bit extra wedge to put towards his wages. No doubt a few more who wouldn't have needed much more money needed to get them in the door. 

Players he has spent money on so far have definitely been mixed. 

McLean, Cosgrove, GMS, Ferguson and Devlin all decent. 

Forrester and May not so good and been the most expensive two.