Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Best Live Albums

1.The Doors Live - a compilation of Weird Scenes Inside the Goldmine & Absolutely Live. I enjoy it more than any of the studio l.p.s

2.Jimi Hendrix live at Monterey - never had it on cd etc. only on video - probably best, what a performance!

3.Ride - Live at Reading 1992 [on the OX4 boxset]. Never gets excessive but lesser known tunes like Sennen and Close My Eyes get an epic work-out.

4.I don't know if this is permissible but Blur did a Peel Session in the run up to the release of 'Blur' so they did 5 tunes of that and Pop Scene [no Song 2] which I taped off the radio and listened to for years - their best work/sound IMO.

1.The Doors Live - a compilation of Weird Scenes Inside the Goldmine & Absolutely Live. I enjoy it more than any of the studio l.p.s

2.Jimi Hendrix live at Monterey - never had it on cd etc. only on video - probably best, what a performance!

3.Ride - Live at Reading 1992 [on the OX4 boxset]. Never gets excessive but lesser known tunes like Sennen and Close My Eyes get an epic work-out.

4.I don't know if this is permissible but Blur did a Peel Session in the run up to the release of 'Blur' so they did 5 tunes of that and Pop Scene [no Song 2] which I taped off the radio and listened to for years - their best work/sound IMO.

Think that’s my bonus 2nd CD for the Blur album

Ones I can remember from years gone by;

Rage Against The Machine - Battle of New Mexico

Dream Theater - Live at Budokan

Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio

Killswitch Engage - Set This World Ablaze

Nirvana - Unplugged in New York

Incubus - Morning View Sessions