Thread O Unsolicited Life Advice

Ke1t

I get shy cock on occasion. Generally if I'm sober, motorway services and the likes. It's a strange affliction that can strike without warning. Some cunt was saying above about how can it just not come, it's weird, you need but it just won't come out, then you start freaking out thinking every cunt is thinking 'why is he standing not pishing?' it gets worse then you get light headed you are pushing so hard. It's brutal.

I get shy cock on occasion. Generally if I'm sober, motorway services and the likes. It's a strange affliction that can strike without warning. Some cunt was saying above about how can it just not come, it's weird, you need but it just won't come out, then you start freaking out thinking every cunt is thinking 'why is he standing not pishing?' it gets worse then you get light headed you are pushing so hard. It's brutal.

It's medically proven this affliction only strikes the small cocked.

Too bad lads.

Sometimes, when presented with 3 empty urinals, i'll deliberately choose to use the middle one, just to mess with anyone who may come to pee while i'm still there.

You struck me as a "sit down to pee" type of chat so this surprises me.

Cubicle pish for me if possible. (Usually because of drug abuse rather than unwillingness to pish in a urinal.)

A friend of mine, who I've known since we were kids, has this afflication.  He has a really serious case of it too!  I never really noticed when we went out drinking as teenagers - was probably too pissed myself!  However, the first time it became apparent was when we went to T in the Park one particular year.   Once the seal was broken it was nightmare for him... we were all pissing everywhere, but everytime he needed, he had to trot off to find a cubicle!  Was unbelievable!  A terrible affliction - couldn't even go against the fences in a big paddock! 

Where's the best place you've pissed?

I still occasionally get a wave of shame for pissing on the clutha bar memorial at a cup semi/ or final when it happened.

Don't really remember it. But some people have never spoken to me since it. So it did happen.