Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Livingston 0 - 2 Aberdeen

St Johnstone must have been raging only leaving Pittodrie with a point last week. They were the better team by some distance.

Exactly. I don't see how he can say we should be on 18 points? Not by performances on the park we shouldn't be. Yes on paper they were all very winnable fixtures but we have all since realised that we are actually not a very good team and football is not played on paper.

Gonna be a long season. Major apathy has set in already.

Exactly. I don't see how he can say we should be on 18 points? Not by performances on the park we shouldn't be. Yes on paper they were all very winnable fixtures but we have all since realised that we are actually not a very good team and football is not played on paper.

Gonna be a long season. Major apathy has set in already.

Apathy has indeed set in.

The boo's were ringing out for the majority of the game.

Clock is ticking now on the current tenure.

Clock is ticking now on the current tenure.

It most certainly would be had the board not jumped in and handed McInnes his contract extension. I suspect we are just about good enough not to get ourselves involved in a relegation battle...…..although the product we serve up will be turgid. So sadly the clock won't be ticking for at least another 18 months

Amazing we are clear in third now! How is that possible? How bad is the rest of Scotland? Because we are fucking terrible!

That was utterly horrific. I feel like killing myself after watching that... and we won 0-2 away from home!

What is going on?

We've had an easy start. Tough games all to come.

Still managed to lose at St Mirren and draw at home to St Johnstone though.

Guest milne_afc

Thoughts are with the bed welters tonight

Don’t worry, we’ll get a pasting from Sevco next weekend, lots to look forward to for you lads

Solid post, Frank.

Keep it up.

We have a team with little heart and confidence. Today’s performance was pitiful. That we came away with a win was good fortune not good tactics. Livi would have won that game three times out of five and beaten us 4-0 in one of them. It’s a funny game at times. The boos were deserved and in truth showed a degree of restraint. I blame McInnes.

Fantastic three points however we really miss Bryson and Ojo. The midfield really struggled today. Bartley was bossing us around and Lawless was superb for them. 

McGinn was atrocious. Main had no service. Gallagher isn't good enough for this league let alone Aberdeen. McLennan is really struggling at the moment. Why is Wilson not playing?!

Devlin has been our best player in recent matches. Considine has done well too although I'll be happy to see Mckenna back. I really like Vyner - much better than Logan. Apparently McKenna and Taylor should be back after the international break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Fantastic three points however we really miss Bryson and Ojo. The midfield really struggled today. Bartley was bossing us around and Lawless was superb for them. 

McGinn was atrocious. Main had no service. Gallagher isn't good enough for this league let alone Aberdeen. McLennan is really struggling at the moment. Why is Wilson not playing?!

Devlin has been our best player in recent matches. Considine has done well too although I'll be happy to see Mckenna back. I really like Vyner - much better than Logan. Apparently McKenna and Taylor should be back after the international break.

Wondered how long it would take before someone came out with the 'missing Ojo and Bryson' excuse. We were playing pish with them in the team and we were pish today.

• Downvote 1