Sexy Teachers Caught Sleeping With Their Students

caledonia

Think this is my fav:

christine-mccallum-authors-photo-u1.jpg

Aww cute...

Christine McCallum started tutoring her victim and his 11-year-old brother in 2005. After a 20-month period, the two boys started living with McCallum and her husband part-time. McCallum had sex with the 13 year old for the first time in February 2006, and used alcohol and marijuana to persuade him.

The sexual relationship ended almost two years later when the boy, then 15, became interested in a girl his own age.

McCallum, 29, was arrested in January 2009 and convicted of raping the boy up to 300 times over a 21-month period. She pleaded guilty to 12 counts of child rape, one count of drugging a person for sex and one count of providing alcohol to a minor.

Lucky bastard.

I see they're not quite so blase' regarding the fucking of 12 -15 year old lassies by male teachers.

"Which naughty sir has the biggest cock? Check out our top forty sexy male teacherx."

No, what you get is "BEAST HAS SEX WITH UNDERAGE GIRL! HANG HIM! BURN HIM! EXEEEECUUUUTE HIIIIIM!"

But when it's female paedos, the media seems to be pretty lenient about the whole 'fucking kids' thing.

Sorry. No such thing as a female paedo teacher.

Any schoolboy dipping his virgin cock in a female teacher gets envied and any female teacher receiving said cock is admired. It is never a crime when he wants to and she wants it. And I never met a boy at that age - aye, apart from those wet cunts who wouldn't get it anyway - who wouldn't want to.

Mon the female teachers.