Aberdeen V St Johnstone (2 - 0)

No public transport makes my attendance unlikely.

FFS min. Ye canna let that stop ye.

Far div ye bide?

Gan ti be a cunt for me also.

Only option for me will be double time taxi trip o' £23.40, so £46.80.

May do a pick up or 2 depending, so could come doon. Got to get back as well of course so...

Of course, that's if I can even get a hud o a taxi, like.

https://yourtaximeter.com/

FFS min. Ye canna let that stop ye.

Far div ye bide?

Gan ti be a cunt for me also.

Only option for me will be double time taxi trip o' £23.40, so £46.80.

May do a pick up or 2 depending, so could come doon. Got to get back as well of course so...

Of course, that's if I can even get a hud o a taxi, like.

https://yourtaximeter.com/

Montrose.

Feel free to pick me up, roughly £90 in a taxi each way.

I think there will be a huge crowd for this game, when was the last time we could top the league on New Year's day?

We are on the verge of something special with this team, I'd like to see a crowd of 20k to hammer out a message to Celtic.

I canna make it but I wish I fucking could.

I think there will be a huge crowd for this game, when was the last time we could top the league on New Year's day?

We are on the verge of something special with this team, I'd like to see a crowd of 20k to hammer out a message to Celtic.

I canna make it but I wish I fucking could.

Muttonhumper, the fine fellow that he is, could pick you up in the taxi on his way to Montrose

Calgary will be in uproar about us not matching hearts ambition.

You mean Super Al - tbh I can't see any riots breaking out in the city of Calgary over the attendances at Pittodrie/ not matching the ambitions of Hearts.

Looking forward to this one - will be my first game of the season so hoping we can get a good result. Tough game as always against St Johnstone. Looking forward to seeing the new players (Taylor, Brown and Goodwillie) and hopeful Logan will be fit for this one. I'm predicting 15k plus after yesterday's result.

Really looking forward to this one. I know Saints are on a good run but I can't get out my mind that they have Gary McDonald in midfield and Steven McLean up front. Both dire. No Stevie May now makes them a far less dangerous team.

A few years ago we almost had a full house v Caley in a new year game with nothing much riding on it, surely we can come close to selling out this one.

Really looking forward to this one. I know Saints are on a good run but I can't get out my mind that they have Gary McDonald in midfield and Steven McLean up front. Both dire. No Stevie May now makes them a far less dangerous team.

A few years ago we almost had a full house v Caley in a new year game with nothing much riding on it, surely we can come close to selling out this one.

Steve MacLean isn't a bad striker. Has had shite luck with injuries but still got a decent record.

One of the best of a bad bunch of strikers we've suffered over the past decade.

One goal every three games for us in Scottish top flight (including a double against celtic in the 4-4 draw) & very nearly on the same ratio at St's now. He's a competent striker & certainly not as bad as dire.