Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

I don't need to explain anything.

My opinion is that you are a hypocrite. It's fairly obvious why.

One man's mistake is another man's great header fae the opposition.

The key from your point of view is the individual, not the incident.

It's not obvious to me where the hypocrisy is so you will at least have the courtesy to explain?

I don't think Brown is God. I know that Langfield was very very shit, and that's where you and I disagree as you defended him.

My take on THE INCIDENT was that it was a point blank header, hit hard and directed well.

Brown might have saved it with a bit of luck but it certainly wasn't straight at him so you totally lied there.

You fucking tube.

• Upvote 2

Logan slipping at the wrong time could have been fatal but PP is the bigger concern for me. We need more out of him. He's a better footballer than he's been showing in recent weeks.

If Brown had saved it, it would have been a superb reaction save. That he didn't doesn't make it a big mistake. But in order to understand that, he would have to understand goalkeeping and indeed football. Defending Clangfud for as long as he did suggests that he understands neither.

I would agree Brown looks shaky. There are howlers in him too but overall, he's infinitely better than the previous cunt.

Thought Taylor and Reynolds had a couple of vital interventions. We have to win this. We are better then them.

Take a look in the mirror AFC. That's a game there to be won all day every day. Unlucky at the end but they scored more than us and they deserved to win. Absolutely terrible performance over 90 minutes. Disgrace to lose that.