Wasn’t surprised by the result on Saturday, its been coming for a while its just that Hibs were the first team who didn’t fluff their lines in front of goal (outside the OF that is). Our defence has been porous all season, not helped by the constant changing due to injuries but even when fit the only one to get pass marks is Considine. McKenna’s been tripping over his petted lip since the last transfer window and sadly we won’t see the returns he once promised when he does eventually move on. Derek’s been trying to fit square pegs in round holes elsewhere and no-one has really established themselves in any particular role with the possible exception of Ferguson who is the one shining light in our squad but needs experienced heads beside him to push on. Bryson was brought in to do that I think but has spent most of the season on the treatment table.

Cosgrove has been getting the headlines and rightly so. He makes the most of the stuttering supply form the wings but if the opposition manages to keep him quiet then the goal supply runs pretty dry.

Interesting having just thought back to the ‘boyhood heros’ thread and the players of my generation who were genuinely exciting to watch and think what todays lot will have to pick from when posed the same question in years to come. The pickings are slim.

Think we're getting to the point of no return for DM now. The mood in the away end wasn't very good to say the least and plenty of anti DM chanting after the 3rd goal went in. The football is shite and the crowds are on the decline now. Wouldn't be surprised if there's less than 10k there against Hamilton. Hopefully that might make the board sit up and take notice.

Not a bloody chance. The board think he is doing a good job and thats all that matters with regards to his future. He went 6 games unbeaten and we are 4th in the league, thats about as good as the board would expect. Us fans are different and have much different expectations. The football is utter shite and we are going nowhere fast. The club keep pinning our future finances on getting £10m for McKenna, when we would be lucky to fetch a £1m for him just now. The board and the fans are miles apart when it comes expectation and with regards to McInnes... he isnt going anywhere. 

Every one of those goals is absolutely horrific from a defensive POV.

We've been woeful at the back this season, which is supposedly McInnes' strongpoint.

Continuing to play a Left back and a Centre Back in midfield and wondering why we're losing games, just baffling.

Ryan Hedges should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week, actually an entertaining player to watch and I believe is our second top scorer.

Apathy is far too strong now for me to go to Hamilton next week. Genuinely rather do anything else.

We’ve been woeful at the back due to injuries and seriously bad form of some players. Fair enough though, why bother supporting your team during the “hard times”. I’m sure you will be back if there’s a cup final.
  • Downvote 2

Not a bloody chance. The board think he is doing a good job and thats all that matters with regards to his future. He went 6 games unbeaten and we are 4th in the league, thats about as good as the board would expect. Us fans are different and have much different expectations. The football is utter shite and we are going nowhere fast. The club keep pinning our future finances on getting £10m for McKenna, when we would be lucky to fetch a £1m for him just now. The board and the fans are miles apart when it comes expectation and with regards to McInnes... he isnt going anywhere.

What are your expectations then? Win the league?
  • Downvote 3

Leigh will be a permanent signing not a loan extension. And yes we should sign him, he's a very good left back. It's not his fault that McInnes has a strange obsession for converting left backs into midfielders

Gallagher I'd quite happily hand a business class ticket (one way) to Atlanta tomorrow morning

Just watched the goals.

Defence was all at sea, but that was partly due to fact that Hibs cut through out midfield so easily and quickly that the ddfence had a very short amount of time to react/organise.

Also thought Lewis sold himself for the first and possibly the second.

So to sum up:

Keeper was shite

Defence were shite

Midfield were shite

And as for the attack? Well I guess since we didn't score they were probably shite as well.

We’ve been woeful at the back due to injuries and seriously bad form of some players. Fair enough though, why bother supporting your team during the “hard times”. I’m sure you will be back if there’s a cup final.

£26 to watch a McInnes Aberdeen play Hamilton at home is absolutely laughable.

I don't live in Aberdeen so chuck in the additional cost of travel etc as well.

Last game I was at was against Kilmarnock at home. Before that it was Hearts in the cup.

Managed about 26 games last season, when I work most weekends, and still do. This weekend I have a Saturday off and it happens to be the missus' birthday.

Am I fuck spending money watching this Aberdeen side play Hamilton. Not a chance.

I also dodged the hun game last week, and have been McInnes out for over two years.

Go to more away games than home, so I'm voting with my feet.

Refuse to back this insipid shite we've got to pay a small fortune to watch. Mcinnes also has utter contempt for Aberdeen fans and cant see past himself to help the side. Blindly supporting the club when you disagree with so many things going on with it isn't something I'm prepared to do.

So, to sum up,

Shut the fuck up you annoying sanctimonious cunt.

What are your expectations then? Win the league?

Is that not why we are part of a league, to try and win it? Same as a cup, whats the point in taking part if you arent in it to win it.

We can argue all day about whether either is achievable, but performances this season have been nowhere near where they should be and that is solely down to McInnes. As said above, £26 to watch us at home against Hamilton is laughable, especially when the quality is dreadful. I was at the Allianz a couple of weeks ago watching Bayern against Leverkusen and it only cost 18EUR a ticket. We are not offering value for money at all. 

• Upvote 2

Last game I was at was against Kilmarnock at home. Before that it was Hearts in the cup.

Managed about 26 games last season, when I work most weekends, and still do. This weekend I have a Saturday off and it happens to be the missus' birthday.

Am I fuck spending money watching this Aberdeen side play Hamilton. Not a chance.

I also dodged the hun game last week, and have been McInnes out for over two years.

Refuse to back this insipid shite we've got to pay a small fortune to watch. Mcinnes also has utter contempt for Aberdeen fans and cant see past himself to help the side. Blindly supporting the club when you disagree with so many things going on with it isn't something I'm prepared to do.

So, to sum up,

Nice.

Only a idiot keeps handing over their money to watch a load of shite and by taken for a mug.

Leigh will be a permanent signing not a loan extension. And yes we should sign him, he's a very good left back. It's not his fault that McInnes has a strange obsession for converting left backs into midfielders

Gallagher I'd quite happily hand a business class ticket (one way) to Atlanta tomorrow morning

He is not very good. He's average based on what I've seen so far. Verging on shite.

So, to sum up,

To sum up:

You can’t be arsed when things are not going great but you’ll be back for a cup final or if we start winning again.

Cool.

• Downvote 2

To sum up:

You can’t be arsed when things are not going great but you’ll be back for a cup final or if we start winning again.

Cool.

We've won 7 of our last 9 and I haven't been. Its not the point I'm making. 

For example, in this election, I'm voting Labour, its an organisation led by a man that I like, and I'm going to make the effort to support them and talk them up as often as I can so I can perhaps sway opinion and hope they end up in Parliament. 

I disagree with many ways in which Aberdeen operate, and I really do NOT want us to move to the new stadium. I've said for ages theres a glass ceiling at AFC and players have their wings snipped by unambitious management and ownership. Our manager bumming up our most hated player in Jack in the media, or our chairman praying for a strong Rangers, are things that literally turn my stomach. I don't work a salaried job so outings to the football are things I have to organise well in advance and cost me a small fortune. Many times I've enjoyed myself regardless of result but there was a point at the Hearts cup game where I decided I'd had enough. We were 2-1 up in a really important cup game and could've had them on the counter, McInnes decided to try and see it out and low and behold we lose on pens. The anti football shit we have to put up with, when we have the third biggest budget in the country, is bewildering.

Aberdeen will always be my club but at the moment I'm unhappy with many things the club are doing/continue to project outwardly. Therefore, I won't be back until I believe theres genuine change in place at the club that will make us truly ambitious and not happy to just take part. I, like most fans, can accept third for the time being is around what we should expect. Last season we were 4th and we are still currently fourth. We are playing two defenders in midfield and often go with two battering rams up top. The product simply isn't good enough to merit spending any time on it, but as long as people blindly support without question, it will continue to be that way. The atmosphere at home games is terrible, and much of our support are too sensitive for people to have a rammy.