English Premier League

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noticed yesterday that EPL referee Bobby Madely had quit immediately as he had "decided to relocate due to a change in his personal circumstances" and never thought anything of it ........ but then heard the rumours of what the change in circumstances were.

Surely those rumours cant be true........................... I know the saying is that a dog is a mans best friend but Jesus Christ, nae need Bobby!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol

^^^

more than happy to debate Man U \ English or Euro football. But I need someone to debate it with.

non afc Football chat is quiet these days

Aye in fairness the demise of Man United has probably contributed towards this.... as you certainly weren't the only plastic Man United fan on here!  There were plenty of others... we don't hear much from them now!

close SOTR.

wrong again, as usual.

I was thinking of Liverpool andArsenal fans

Aye, Roberto provided us with the most plastic, fantastic moment of last season.... when he casually announced that he might actually go out to watch Liverpool in the Champions League final, and felt like he'd probably cheer if they scored. 

Apparently he'd 'decided to watch a few Liverpool games recently' and 'had quite enjoyed it again'!

• Upvote 4

Played a blinder though... cause if it annoys atleast 1 person, then I've done the job correctly.

To comment on the rest of it: I don't go watch much football at all so can't really comment on any of it. I am rarely at Pittodrie (but I'll moan on twitter), and I have neither Sky Sports nor BT Sports.

I have IPTV for football, but I have watched 2 games since the World Cup (3 if you include SOME of Huns game) which were the Burnley games.

I'm just not arsed about football like I once was, too corrupt for my liking. Money money money and spiralling more and more out of control on a daily basis, and for clubs like Aberdeen it's fucked, we'll never see the likes again (1980s).

Far too motivated by money. 500k for players who just moan about their manager and don't play for the shirt.

I still watch loads of the EPL.  I try to take it for what it is... I enjoy watching the top players in the world... same with the Champions League.  Because I'm not invested in any of the teams, I can strip it back to an enjoyment of watching football.

I watched MOTD on Saturday, but it's limited where I'll watch it.

I see goals on Twitter and I'll voice an opinion on some things I see, but my knowledge of English league now is pretty shite.

Aye i usually plan my weekend bobing for 22:27 on a Saturday night so im back downstairs for MOTD starting at 22:30.

Played a blinder though... cause if it annoys atleast 1 person, then I've done the job correctly.

To comment on the rest of it: I don't go watch much football at all so can't really comment on any of it. I am rarely at Pittodrie (but I'll moan on twitter), and I have neither Sky Sports nor BT Sports.

I have IPTV for football, but I have watched 2 games since the World Cup (3 if you include SOME of Huns game) which were the Burnley games (1 of which I attended).

I'm just not arsed about football like I once was, too corrupt for my liking. Money money money and spiralling more and more out of control on a daily basis, and for clubs like Aberdeen it's fucked, we'll never see the likes again (1980s).

Far too motivated by money. 500k for players who just moan about their manager and don't play for the shirt.

Far more important shit in life. Some would say plastic Aberdeen fan nowadays, but I'm healthy - I have an ace lifestyle and if I want to pick up football again, I can. Bugger it.

I can't really get my head round folk who can swing from being a 40 match a season person to a 1 match a season.

I've been 15-20 matches probably for coming on for 20 years and barring anything totally unexpected will continue the same for years to come.

Arsed with being a 40 game attendee (they need their head examined) but couldn't imagine not going to a fair share

@@Bluto10 did you enjoy that last night?  Or were you too pissed to comprehend what happened to your team?

The silence from you on this thread over the past few years, has been in stark contrast to rubbish you used to spout during the Man United glory years!

you enjoy the tennis last night SOTR min

No longer hear the rubbish you previously spouted about tennis now andys glory years are consigned to the garbage bin

you enjoy the tennis last night SOTR min

No longer hear the rubbish you previously spouted about tennis now andys glory years are consigned to the garbage bin

Could Andy Murray not do what Usain Bolt is trying to do and cross over into professional football? With the serious injuries he's had in recent years then McInnes would definitely be interested.

• 5 weeks later...