Is anyone actually going to this one. £20 for meaningless Monday night game thats live on tv means that even though I live round the corner from Easter Road there is no chance I will be attending.

I'd go if I lived round the corner, but I don't so I'm not.

Oh here we go! Weegies are better than Aberdonians. Blah, blah, blah...

"3 Hours bus journey there, 3 hours back. :clangers2:

No booze because working next day. :clangers2::clangers2::clangers2:

£70 all in for the pleasure. :clangers2:

I'll be giving it a miss."

yeah, thats what glasgow dons put up with all the time mate!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I do not fancy it at all. I'm speshul.

Oh here we go! Weegies are better than Aberdonians. Blah, blah, blah...

"3 Hours bus journey there, 3 hours back. :clangers2:

No booze because working next day. :clangers2::clangers2::clangers2:

£70 all in for the pleasure. :clangers2:

I'll be giving it a miss."

yeah, thats what glasgow dons put up with all the time mate!

fancy using the quote function correctly?

cheers

• Upvote 1

Were it not for that fanny Vernon missing a last minute penalty, I suspect it would have been us and not Hibs in the Scottish cup final next month :clangers2:

That was really the pivotal moment in the whole season, and summed up everything that has gone wrong, because we dominated that game outright but never looked like scoring in a million years.

Were it not for that fanny Vernon missing a last minute penalty, I suspect it would have been us and not Hibs in the Scottish cup final next month :clangers2:

That was really the pivotal moment in the whole season, and summed up everything that has gone wrong, because we dominated that game outright but never looked like scoring in a million years.

Doubt we'd have got past Killie wi Craigy 4-5-1 Broon in charge tbh Tup min.

If Hibs could put four past them then I'd be fairly confident we could have beaten them too.

Dundee put two past them last week ffs, they're rubbish.

If we'd gone 3 nil down to Falkirk, we'd more than likely have lost 4-1 rather than turning it around to win 4-3 also.

We went out cos we were shiter than a shite Hibs side.

We would not have reached the final anyway & we'd still have Broon in charge if we had.

I'm kind of thankful we went out when we did now in a weird way.

• Downvote 1

He's so vocal about his plans for the club, it's like being dazzled by the sun, constantly.

It's been a kid at Christmas scenario, the club being the parents, us being the kids, and McHunnis being Santa Claus himself, making us wait weeks for him to take over was just to build things up to the massive anti climax that awaits us for this Monday night battle for 7th/8th that represents the pinnacle of the bottom six shootout.

He's so vocal about his plans for the club, it's like being dazzled by the sun, constantly.

It's been a kid at Christmas scenario, the club being the parents, us being the kids, and McHunnis being Santa Claus himself, making us wait weeks for him to take over was just to build things up to the massive anti climax that awaits us for this Monday night battle for 7th/8th that represents the pinnacle of the bottom six shootout.

It makes a change from the last 2 incumbents. Recognising the inadequate training facilities is probably a no-brainer, but he has taken action, instead of just suffering it. But he will only be as good as the sum of the assets at his disposal. At least there will be some form of new manager bounce to look forward to.