Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They would be mad to risk waiting that long. If they persist with him he'll have them stick 3 goals plus past most sides. But out of the blue there'll be a bizarre loss ( Livingston is always a good bet against them) and Celtic cannot afford to lose any more ground to sevco, who will just go on racking up the wins whilst not playing particularly well half the time.

Aye, he's useless. They've got all the financial advantages over the Hun but bringing him back was a leveller. Rodgers would have pissed all over Gerrard. 

Personally I hope he stays and the Huns start dropping points too. 

54 minutes ago, Dad said:

No surprise here really; the celtic fans - sick to the back teeth of their under-performing manager and donkey bastard on loan megastar centreback - bring out the big guns

Shamble indeed - hoo mama (*FUCK and *FUCKING)

gDpCVRF.jpg

Aye, it must be hard for the fickle Tim cunts to win 12 trophies in a row, or whatever it is. 
Fuck the Tim bastards 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
On 11/6/2020 at 11:35 AM, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

McInnes could learn a lot from the Czechs instead of acting like a scared wee boy against Parkhead Nonce FC.

??

Just been listening to Stiliyan Petrov and James McFadden going on relentlessly since about 11:10am going on and on about how shite the fiddlers were against Sparta Prague. I've now forgot who they are playing today.

41 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??

Just been listening to Stiliyan Petrov and James McFadden going on relentlessly since about 11:10am going on and on about how shite the fiddlers were against Sparta Prague. I've now forgot who they are playing today.

It doesn't matter who they are playing. 

All that matters is how many Celtic v Huns games they need to win now to take the title.  All other games for Huns and Celtic are formalities. 

©Scottish football media 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

All that matters is how many Celtic v Huns games they need to win now to take the title.  All other games for Huns and Celtic are formalities. 

©Scottish football media 

You're right min. Who am I trying to kid? 

Motherwell have been shambolic at the back, so I am sitting here thinking were we really that poor against them earlier this season? Wouldn't be surprised if the victims go nap in this game. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're right min. Who am I trying to kid? 

Motherwell have been shambolic at the back, so I am sitting here thinking were we really that poor against them earlier this season? Wouldn't be surprised if the victims go nap in this game. 

Motherwell did what they always do against us.  Start aggressive and fast and put our defenders under pressure.  Invariably we seem unprepared to deal with it. And before we know it we're behind. 

Yep, I bet that the stonewall penalty that Motherwell were denied a few minutes before Celtic's 2nd goal will hardly be discussed.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

©Scottish football media 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Motherwell did what they always do against us.  Start aggressive and fast and put our defenders under pressure.  Invariably we seem unprepared to deal with it. And before we know it we're behind. 

Their game plan that Sunday afternoon worked a treat. Surely they could have adopted the same approach today which proved very successful against ourselves? 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Their game plan that Sunday afternoon worked a treat. Surely they could have adopted the same approach today which proved very successful against ourselves? 

Aye, if you've got a shite defense you should really press the other team high in their half. 

Fuck knows min, it's probably a mentality issue like we seem to have against them. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, if you've got a shite defense you should really press the other team high in their half. 

Fuck knows min, it's probably a mentality issue like we seem to have against them. 

Lots of teams, including ourselves, seem to have a variance in levels of belief when playing the two sides of the scum. 

We exhibited that in droves over the last couple of weekends as when we showed belief, we inevitably caused and did damage. However in the 20 minute spell in the first half of the semi final last week, the levels of belief dipped after the 5th minute to such a point it was painful to watch when celtic scored their two goals.

The second half performance was better mind and Aberdeen were the better team  although the end product, which was evident the previous week, was sadly lacking.  

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some teams just seem to have another team's number, for no obvious reason. Motherwell seem to have ours. We seem to do it to Hibs.

Remember in the very late 70s and early 80s it was Morton who would cause us no end of trouble yet we were beating the arse cheeks for fun.

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Some teams just seem to have another team's number, for no obvious reason. Motherwell seem to have ours. We seem to do it to Hibs.

Remember in the very late 70s and early 80s it was Morton who would cause us no end of trouble yet we were beating the arse cheeks for fun.

Aye, and Andy Ritchie seemed to score the winner against us every time. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Same Motherwell that have won 3 of the last 10 against us in league games? 

I get your point but a strange example IMO.

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not high enough.

Not hard enough. 

And it wasn’t on the Lego munching cunt, Brown.

That was my take on it. 

Condemnation of the tackle on pingpong!! commentators!!

I dont think anything was said when it was lego on Wright a few weeks ago. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jeremie-frimpongs-celtic-injury-fears-22978275

13 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, and Andy Ritchie seemed to score the winner against us every time. 

I did like Andy Ritchie. Used to stroll through games and then pull something out of his arse. Jim Bett reminded me of him a bit but Bett maybe looked more interested. I would have liked to have seen him in a red jersey.