Me, tickets arrived yesterday, still spewing that a ticket was 65 sheet but I suppose there's only a couple of chances in a lifetime to go to Wembley and watch a team you support. Also hope there's nae idiots who go to Trafalgar Square tanked up while the remembrance day service thing is on, guffy press will be all over that if anyone does. Any word on where everyone is gathering? Was thinking of going to Covent Gardens.

We fly down Friday morning then have a night out in Newcastle the following night. With that and the cup final, it's gonna be one hoora expensive month!

Me, tickets arrived yesterday, still spewing that a ticket was 65 sheet but I suppose there's only a couple of chances in a lifetime to go to Wembley and watch a team you support. Also hope there's nae s who go to Trafalgar Square tanked up while the remembrance day service thing is on, guffy press will be all over that if anyone does. Any word on where everyone is gathering? Was thinking of going to Covent Gardens.

We fly down Friday morning then have a night out in Newcastle the following night. With that and the cup final, it's gonna be one hoora expensive month!

Yeah i hope everyone respects this. Don't need any bad press for that. London is big enough for us all to find alternative venues rather than Trafalgar Square.

Our plan is Covent Garden. Were based there anyway and plenty to keep us occupied in that vicinity with Leicester Square etc just a stones throw away as well.

If it wasn't local to me I doubt I would have bothered though.

Just to be nosey, where are you based these days VDA? Reading? I worked there for while, ages ago, and used to have relatives in Slough of all places, so know that area a wee bit.

I am going out to watch the game in Glasgow, I am sure i will regret doing so. (I had actually made plans just to go for a few jars and turned out it was the same night).

Just to be nosey, where are you based these days VDA? Reading? I worked there for while, ages ago, and used to have relatives in Slough of all places, so know that area a wee bit.

I am going out to watch the game in Glasgow, I am sure i will regret doing so. (I had actually made plans just to go for a few jars and turned out it was the same night).

I'm about 15 minutes from Reading, just an hour on the train to Waterloo. Its been great so far, so much to do down here

Me, tickets arrived yesterday, still spewing that a ticket was 65 sheet but I suppose there's only a couple of chances in a lifetime to go to Wembley and watch a team you support. Also hope there's nae s who go to Trafalgar Square tanked up while the remembrance day service thing is on, guffy press will be all over that if anyone does. Any word on where everyone is gathering? Was thinking of going to Covent Gardens.

Tartan Army tanked up in Trafalgar Square.

That tells you everything you need know.

nobody will be heading to trafalgar square

I remember all us dons fans being tanked up in a square in madrid, whats the difference? Many dons fans were in kilts too.

No Scotland fans will be in Trafalgar Square aye right the place will be a magnet for the foot soilders perhaps nae during the remberance parade but they will be throughout the weekend.

nobody will be heading to trafalgar square

I remember all us dons fans being tanked up in a square in madrid, whats the difference? Many dons fans were in kilts too.

Having never witnessed Trafalgar for the football. The only time I've ever seen fans in a fountain has been with Aberdeen away in Europe.

Having never witnessed Trafalgar for the football. The only time I've ever seen fans in a fountain has been with Aberdeen away in Europe.

Trafalgar was nothing special, pretty much the same as Madrid. Most of the chat I've heard is that fans will be avoiding trafalgar to respect the rememberence memorials.

Friday morning bud.

What's your plans? I'll be around the Mayfair area for lunch then over to kings cross area for a while. Train from kings cross to Wembley.

Charlie Adam says his face doesn't fit.

The midfielder let rip on BBC Five Live just days before Scotland ’s crunch clash with England at Wembley.

Adam said: “He (Strachan) will say I’ve not played enough games - but I’d disagree with him. He’s given people opportunities who haven’t been playing for their clubs for a number of months.
“Obviously my face doesn’t fit at the moment.
“I am not saying the manager should call me. I am not saying I am the best player for Scotland.
“But I feel I can add something different to what they have.
“I think it’s important to have a relationship with your players. We are not a nation blessed with 50 or 60 top players, playing at the highest level. We are not an England, where everyone is playing in the Premier League.

Would hate to see where his face does fit :hypno:

IMG_0377.JPG

10 years ago I would have been right up for this fixture, but now, hardly care after a generation of insipid management and performances.

This.

It just seems to me the SFA has given Strachan this match as a farewell game. My fear is that they keep him on if we win, but I fully expect us to lose this one.

Charlie Mulgrew now been called up. That is an embarrassment to Shinnie.

But im more than happy for Dons players to be kept away from this game with a cup final looming two weeks away. A break will do Shinnie the world of good.

We already have a few key players away on international duty so lets just keep the others away from it to avoid any potential injuries.