Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha

Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha Reynolds ha ha

• Downvote 2

Congratulations and well done, Mark (if you are reading this thread of AFC fans destroying you)

Let's be honest, he's only just got back in our defence ahead of Taylor and O'Connor. He's not up to international level and if he plays against Kane, Ali, Lallana, et al, he'll get ripped a new arsehole (although so would every other Scottish centre half, to be fair).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Let's be honest, he's only just got back in our defence ahead of Taylor and O'Connor. He's not up to international level and if he plays against Kane, Ali, Lallana, et al, he'll get ripped a new arsehole (although so would every other Scottish centre half, to be fair).

Pffft, the English media has you hooked min. Heard all that nonsense about that fat cunt Kane before. All it took was a few horny Icelandics to knock him off his peg.

Pffft, the English media has you hooked min. Heard all that nonsense about that fat cunt Kane before. All it took was a few horny Icelandics to knock him off his peg.

All it took was a well organised and disciplined side, managed by a tactically knowledgeable coach. We have Gordon Strachan and Mark McGhee.

Sad indictment that there are still tickets available for this game, Scotland v England FFS

The stadium will only hold about 49k on the day and shows how much contempt the country has for Strachan, McGhee and the SFA

I'm more interested on who the Dons 2nd XI will be playing in their usual Pre season trip to Angus or Moray

I don't think the comments on here are a particular indictment of Reynolds, its more the incredulity that Shinnie is again missing.

I'm sure all Dons fans wish Mark well and would be pleased for him on a personal level, but come on, its a joke that he's been selected at this point in time given the glaring AFC omissions in the last fuck knows how many squads.

Reynolds of 3 years ago deserved a place and never got even a minute on the field for the national team, now gets a place when Shinnie, who is without doubt one of the two best midfielders in the country, who can also play either full back role is omitted.

• Site Sponsor

Sad indictment that there are still tickets available for this game, Scotland v England FFS

The stadium will only hold about 49k on the day and shows how much contempt the country has for Strachan, McGhee and the SFA

I'm more interested on who the Dons 2nd XI will be playing in their usual Pre season trip to Angus or Moray

My interest in the Scotland setup disappeared quite some time ago.

Absolutely zero interest in this game - can't see the point of this meaningless fixture.

The reason for my disdain is simply down to the wee ginger fanny, Mr McGoo and the dinosaurs at the SFA.

Winna be watching

Non-Scot watch: 6

Four goalkeepers :hypno:

He's just being careful in case 3 of them pull hamstrings during warm up. He covers all eventualities does goes such is his meticulous planning.

Not bad only 3 players I have never heard of this time. Fulham and Swansea guys and Jamie Murphy.

He really really doesn't rate shinnie does he? Bonkers

Well remember my auld man having two tickets for the wembley game where we tore down the goalposts. The phone never stopped with folk offering stupid money to buy them off him but he widna sell. What a change to now where naebody gives a toss.

PS

That's not McGhee's fault.

Never is.

• Downvote 1

Well remember my auld man having two tickets for the wembley game where we tore down the goalposts. The phone never stopped with folk offering stupid money to buy them off him but he widna sell.

What did your old man do with the goalposts in the end tiktak min?

What did your old man do with the goalposts in the end tiktak min?

Ha. Given that he chose to take my mother with him he didn't get up to much more than a saunter around the park whilst the chaos ensued. Often spoke about the atmosphere being a once in a lifetime thing and never regretted not selling even though we were not exactly rolling in dough at the time. Wish I'd been there. Looked fucking brilliant.

Ha. Given that he chose to take my mother with him he didn't get up to much more than a saunter around the park whilst the chaos ensued. Often spoke about the atmosphere being a once in a lifetime thing and never regretted not selling even though we were not exactly rolling in dough at the time. Wish I'd been there. Looked fucking brilliant.

I ken a man who is looking for an antique crossbar.

How much would your faither deal for, cash in hand?