Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’ve got a bird fae South America  volunteering here, academically clever but I presume back home she had servants, cause after watching her try to use a potato peeler and put glasses in the dish washer the wrong way round I’ve decided she has the domestic skills of a pissed Harvey Price. 

Yet she laughs at me when I repeat things to her like she’s a five year old. 

No such thing imo

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nah. Ive never been impressed by academic achievement in the main. You've got a degree? So fuck. So have I. Anyone can do that.    

Nail on the heed, my homosexual friend. 

The last year of EVERY college degree should be surviving in the wilderness without a cell phone, or access to shelter,  or medical assistance.

If you can survive a year on your tod, fighting the elements, hunger, and... most importantly.. bears, then and only then should you be allowed into society. 

If you can't survive, then the C List celebrity of your choice will deliver one of 3 pre-recorded eulogies at your funeral, should your remains ever be found. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's a pain in the arse. They could have done it over Skype or Microsoft Teams

Surely skype shouldve been the first choice, greener, cheaper, more 2021 way to do it.

Farcical the expense, waste, carbon footprint, upheaval to the locals that its caused. 

Its a hollow rhetoric cliche fest on all sides and the protestors/campaigners are unbearably cringey. 

One in the news last night getting into a real tiz cos she didnt like how the police were ‘kettling’ them as they protested in the city streets because it was intimidating. No thoughts to the fact they are helping keep the peace and give the locals a bit of assurance that the middle class eco warriors arent going to start coming the cunt.

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

One in the news last night getting into a real tiz cos she didnt like how the police were ‘kettling’ them as they protested in the city streets because it was intimidating. No thoughts to the fact they are helping keep the peace and give the locals a bit of assurance that the middle class eco warriors arent going to start coming the cunt.

Im quite disappointed the local neds haven’t been battering the posh cunts and stealing their bongos. Weegies gone soft. 

11 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No such thing imo

Yeah you’re right, I was just being polite. It’s a nice way of saying retard with out common sense who if they work hard enough can memorise some simple theories to regurgitate. 

I slept in a bit this morning* and despite fuck all in the kitchen being on, zero food cooked, no dirty dishes, etc etc she thought rather than being in bed I was maybe outside and had had an accident. 

*phone charger fucked and battery died in the night when plugged in to it.

13 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Cop26. Everything about it. Fuck off

If they achieved anything they wouldn't have had to have 26 of them.

I'm with you. Everyone of them can fuck right off. BoJo got a private jet to London then a Range Rover to the Garrick Club to eat roast beef and imported red wine after lecturing us all about carbon footprints.

Bunch of utter cunts

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Surely skype shouldve been the first choice, greener, cheaper, more 2021 way to do it.

Farcical the expense, waste, carbon footprint, upheaval to the locals that its caused. 

Its a hollow rhetoric cliche fest on all sides and the protestors/campaigners are unbearably cringey. 

I saw footage of a guy getting threatened and called a fascist because he had some banner about closing borders. Surely less travel is what these cunts want?

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm away to buy a carpet today Hanzo, any buzzwords or industry terms I can throw in so the boy knows he's not dealing with a chump?

Dinna buy your carpet online, Moobs min. Far better getting a feel of one in a showroom and relying on your instincts rather than getting one online. 

The last couple I bought online have been very poor quality, mind you I dinna ken what I expected for £2.99 a squared metre and £7.99 a squared metre respectively though. My own fault but needs must, better than walking on splinters though?.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Dinna buy your carpet online, Moobs min. Far better getting a feel of one in a showroom and relying on your instincts rather than getting one online. 

The last couple I bought online have been very poor quality, mind you I dinna ken what I expected for £2.99 a squared metre and £7.99 a squared metre respectively though. My own fault but needs must, better than walking on splinters though?.

Or go view them in a shop, take a note of the make and style of carpet, then source it cheaper online. 

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Or go view them in a shop, take a note of the make and style of carpet, then source it cheaper online. 

Very good shout min?.

Never thought of that for the one I bought, pre-lockdown. The other one though was bought when the showrooms were shut, but me being an impatient bugger, plumped for one online instead of waiting a wee bit longer for the showrooms to reopen.  

26 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Na I'll be buying in store.

30 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I only agree with this if you're going to some big chain like Carpetwise. If going to an independent shop then that's very poor form.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Na I'll be buying in store.

Good lad. (If it's an independent one)

Just now, The Boofon said:

I only agree with this if you're going to some big chain like Carpetwise. If going to an independent shop then that's very poor form.

Got my latest carpet from Dee Carpets.

Mate saved himself a couple of hundred quid by sourcing an Archibalds one online though. Robbing bastards. 

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Got my latest carpet from Dee Carpets.

Mate saved himself a couple of hundred quid by sourcing an Archibalds one online though. Robbing bastards. 

Did similar (Not Archibalds) with a sofa recently purchased and saved best part of 400 quid. 

Extra 3 weeks to wait for it but not fussed about that one bit if it means that big a saving.

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

It is. Kobi's carpets up near Tannadice/Dens. I'll get a pint in the Troll after. I challenge anyone to find a weirder themed pub that that(or a dirtier one)