Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

The fact I voted for Independence?

Yeah great example.

You, individually, voted for independence. Your mindset though, is something symptomatic of Scots in general. 

Would you vote Indy now?

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The stick she gets compared to other MPS is way way way OTT. She gets death threats, racist mail etc sent to her office, it's fucked. Has she had some shocking gaffes on TV? Yes. What's important though, is her constituents clearly think she does something right as she's been elected for about 30 years. 

She seems like a nice woman and I'd prefer if people reserved their resentment for the true bastards in parliament. 

When shes flustered she stutters out unrelated shite about racism. 

A mongol. 

I dont do politics so im not that bothered about her back story. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The stick she gets compared to other MPS is way way way OTT. She gets death threats, racist mail etc sent to her office, it's fucked. Has she had some shocking gaffes on TV? Yes. What's important though, is her constituents clearly think she does something right as she's been elected for about 30 years. 

She seems like a nice woman and I'd prefer if people reserved their resentment for the true bastards in parliament. 

Aye like the people of Hackney are a good judge of character 

19 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

MAD in showing general disdain for a prominent black person shocker. 

Fuck me, what a very sad and pathetic lad you are.

As you are well aware I'm sure, I'm a Labour Party member, so don't get your point whatsoever.

Whilst I agree with some of Diane Abbott's points, I don't always agree with some of her other views. 

Hardly a declaration of disdain for someone, especially when you wrongly insinuate its solely based on her ethnicity.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck me, what a very sad and pathetic lad you are.

As you are well aware I'm sure, I'm a Labour Party member, so don't get your point whatsoever.

Whilst I agree with some of Diane Abbott's points, I don't always agree with some of her other views. 

Hardly a declaration of disdain for someone, especially when you wrongly insinuate its solely based on her ethnicity.

My bad. It's because you're a racist I assumed you had disdain for her. 

That's my mistake, champ. 

18 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Aye like the people of Hackney are a good judge of character 

I reckon they'd find you an irritating, smelly, non entity bigot freak, so I'd argue that they are. 

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The stick she gets compared to other MPS is way way way OTT. She gets death threats, racist mail etc sent to her office, it's fucked

Kim Leadbetter, Stella Creasy, and Jess Phillips receive death threats, threats of physical violence, threats to kill their family members, and racist vitriol on a regular basis, so I would like to think you will find this "way way OTT" as well?

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Kim Leadbetter, Stella Creasy, and Jess Phillips receive death threats, threats of physical violence, threats to kill their family members, and racist vitriol on a regular basis, so I would like to think you will find this "way way OTT" as well?

Obviously? 

40 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's good. Each of the three MPs I highlighted happen to be white, so you agree that racism is a multi-way concept, and not just, as you wrongly but continually infer and emphasise, a white citizen happening to have an opinion on someone of a different ethnicity?

Yeah, I agree. 

You're still a racist, though. 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, I agree. 

You're still a racist, though. 

So I'm racist purely because you say I am, although I do not meet the criteria to be defined as one in the Oxford English Dictionary?

Do you know what the definition a racist actually is? 

You clearly don't but use the word perennially to create unfounded, libellous opinions on others on here as a form of defensive mechanism simply because you don't agree with them, and to suit whatever agenda you have. 

If you had the same attitude away from your keyboard with others in a social setting such as a pub, you wouldn't have fingers left to type your spiteful nonsense on here with. 

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

So I'm racist purely because you say I am, although I do not meet the criteria to be defined as one in the Oxford English Dictionary?

Do you know what the definition a racist actually is? 

You clearly don't but use the word perennially to create unfounded, libellous opinions on others on here as a form of defensive mechanism simply because you don't agree with them, and to suit whatever agenda you have. 

If you had the same attitude away from your keyboard with others in a social setting such as a pub, you wouldn't have fingers left to type your spiteful nonsense on here with. 

Na man, you're the cunt with an agenda. Pretty obvious to a fair few of us, but yourself. 

No racist ever thinks they are racist. The things you say give us a good inclination. 

You take care now, and seek help for your problems. 

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It doesn't particularly bother me being labelled one. I don't think racism is as much of an issue as it's made out to be, in this country certainly, I'm sure that puts me in the firmly racist camp nowadays but there you go.

Yeah, with all the racism you'll have experienced, I can see how you've came to that conclusion. 

Fair on.