The Ryan Fraser Clause

Not sorry at all. He's screwed us over twice. I hope he has a horrible injury. Fuck him.

Don’t get this PL. I’m pretty sure he is posturing and his number one thought is not I won’t go to another club for more money and further my career to specifically fuck over Aberdeen fans.

• Upvote 2

Don’t get this PL. I’m pretty sure he is posturing and his number one thought is not I won’t go to another club for more money and further my career to specifically fuck over Aberdeen fans.

Posturing thinking that in 12 months he'll be on a free and get a £10 million signing on fee.

I agree, the last thing in his mind will be Aberdeen, which is exactly my fucking point.

Posturing thinking that in 12 months he'll be on a free and get a £10 million signing on fee.

I agree, the last thing in his mind will be Aberdeen, which is exactly my fucking point.

To be fair, even when he played for the last thing on his mind was Aberdeen.

He might donate his signing on fee to the mighty Aberdons, that would be a nice touch.

Guest the shepherd

He IS happy, or you suspect he is?

I presume it is the former as he has not tried to force a move by putting in a transfer request. Still a week of the English transfer window to go however.