Pet Hates

StandFree1982

20 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I've never known any area in Glasgow to be unsafe, same as I've never known any area in Aberdeen to be unsafe. 

Obviously never been to Easterhouse at night. 
Nowhere in abz compares to the schemes in ggow.

Theres a reason why yardies and scouse teenagers run the abz drug business, and why they dont go near dundeh/ggow/edin. 

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but I agree with that anyway. 

You take minks and put them in a decent area, and they're not going to start acting like normal people... if anything they'll immediately start work on a pile of used car tyres, let their garden go to shit, and generally act like they were still in a minky area where mink behaviour is acceptable. 

Wall them into their mink areas. 

This is not speculation, btw... I've had a series of neighbours who rented the adjacent property, and despite them now living in a nice area they take their abject minkery with them. 

The best neighbours we had were the Syrians, who at least appreciated not living in a war zone. 

They'd no fucking idea how to deal with a cold climate, but they were brilliant neighbours. 

They did help themselves to the leaves off my grapevines, though... the scallywags. And they'd no idea how driveways work.

Their first encounter with snow was legendary. Absolutely terrified, excited, and confused all at once. 

What did they do with them?  I thought the grapes were the useful bits on a grapevine.

2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

What did they do with them?  I thought the grapes were the useful bits on a grapevine.

To Westerners the grapes are the whole point of growing grapevines, but Middle Eastern and North African sorts use the leaves to make a thing called Grapeleaf Rolls, or Dolma. 

Boil the leaves, and use them to wrap rice and seasoned meat, like lamb or beef.  Not my bag, but to anyone with Arab genes they're like crack. 

Fuckers never offered us any, even though they were nicking all the leaves off my vines to make them... and my wife, being full on Arab, loves that shit. 

They don't understand our ways.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Obviously never been to Easterhouse at night. 
Nowhere in abz compares to the schemes in ggow.

Theres a reason why yardies and scouse teenagers run the abz drug business, and why they dont go near dundeh/ggow/edin. 

Bark is worse then their bite, malnourished minks who rely on knives and guns, no match for a NE man.

No one gives a fuck about the drug trade here, small time gangsters making fuck all money.  I see them kicking about in the 1990 blacked out beemers, fucking bams just waiting for the day to get nicked, no threat to my life. Torry and seaton they're a plenty, wouldn't try it in my manor or local. 

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My point to Dayts was some people would call that mink behaviour. Not me, I enjoy the tales of the ASC stomping on hun faces. 

I was just making the point to him that he's really quick to call everyone minks etc but to some, he might be a mink. 

It’s actually a disgrace that the young crew are nae battering the fuck out of Huns

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think they are soft as fuck.

I see some of the up and coming fans these days and a large percentage are just fairies.

I had an incident in the city centre not so long ago. Some wee hun came out of a pub giving it big licks about singing rangers songs. I reacted, leave it there (treated how they should be treated) I won't incriminate myself further. I was not in the good books. I'm 35 though, need to grow up.

Not a chance they can batter fuck all in skinny jeans, nae socks and flip flops.

28 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I've maybe worded it incorrectly, SH. I meant being let down by no shows when you have agreed a date and time. 

Without wanting to get back on the landlord story the tenant saying he needs to go out when the tradesmen arrive and won’t let them in is even worse. Happened to me a couple months ago while trying to renew the landlord certs. Was fucking furious. 

31 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Without wanting to get back on the landlord story the tenant saying he needs to go out when the tradesmen arrive and won’t let them in is even worse. Happened to me a couple months ago while trying to renew the landlord certs. Was fucking furious. 

#firstworldproblems