Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic

Guest the shepherd

I see Popcorn Teeth is comparing their centre half to Van Dijk. Not seen the guy play yet but surely the guy can’t be that good. Hopefully Cosgrove sorts the cunt out

Their centre back must be pretty poor then as Van Dijk is a terrible footballer. The most overrated footballer, bar Ian Durrant, in my lifetime.

0-3 the away team. Aberdeen attempt to press when is appropriate, get played around and they'll score.

These guys could've played 5/ games this week and we'd still not get a result from this game.

Complete inferiority complex against them.

Everyone back to hating the manager.

Would imagine Vyner will be in midfield....probably end up playing in that position a fair amount knowing McInnes.

I think it is a similar situation as to Considine playing left back. He's good enough to get away with it against the majority of our opponents. But will likely get found out against the arse cheeks. I'm hoping he is in at right back today because Logan right now is a liability

Guest the shepherd

I think it is a similar situation as to Considine playing left back. He's good enough to get away with it against the majority of our opponents. But will likely get found out against the arse cheeks. I'm hoping he is in at right back today because Logan right now is a liability

To be fair, the only Celtic player that got the better of Andrew Considine was Patrick Roberts. Cannot remember any others giving him as torrid a time as Roberts did.

Guest the shepherd

No neck has roasted him quite a few times to be fair

Aye fair enough, James Forrest has tore him a new one a few times come to think of it.

We've not even taken a single point against this lot at Pittodrie since February 2016 when Delia was in charge. Six home defeats in a row at home against them. Very poor.

They will be boosted by beating Lazio but hopefully a bit fatigued too.

We have to take something at home against them sometime surely.

1-1.

Yep.

Have a feeling they might be there for the taking today if Deek gets his tactics and attitude right.

The score will be 3-0 to Celtic.

We will sit in. 10 men behind the ball for as long as we can. Normally about 25-35 mins they will score. 1 nil at half time.

We change absolutely nothing whatsoever and wait for them to score a 2nd then a quick 3rd after that.

Then for the last ten minutes our players basically say feck this and start attacking and we create a couple of chances and then it’s full time.

We all leave thinking “I wonder what would have happened if we actually had some belief from the start”

and so the cycle continues.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, the only Celtic player that got the better of Andrew Considine was Patrick Roberts. Cannot remember any others giving him as torrid a time as Roberts did.

He fucked up a few times against them however he's not as bad as some suggest, remember when folk were pishing their pants about him being ripped apart against Burnley, it didn't happen. AC is a good solid player that makes the odd mistake.

AC is a more than decent SPFL player. Unfortunately the Tim’s in particular have learned how to exploit him. Look for the quick ball in behind Consi for Forrest to run into. Watch for every Dons player being so busy watching for that ball/weakness that we allow Kieran Tiernay (probably Christie) the entire side of the pitch to run up and score. Again.

Oh, and on 80 minutes 3-0 down expect to see McLennan told to maybe try a couple of runs against the clearly shite Bolly golly wilbble.