Pet Hates

StandFree1982

It's mainly old gammons whinging that you're hearing right now. Why would anyone give a fuck whether a shop sells a Vegan suasage roll? :lol:

Exactly this, who honestly gives a flying fuck (other than Piers 'oh look at me I am going to be controversial for controversial sake' Morgan) about this.

Fucking social media to blame - giving Fuds the opportunity to be heard since its inception.

Pet hates?

Folk getting my orders fucked up. Maybe am getting a bit Victor Meldrew in my old age but I just don't have the patience for folk fucking up my stuff. Cafe this morning for breakfast, "toast" I said, hash browns I got. Ended up on the floor, don't bother changing it. Get home and my new sweatshirt comes in the post only its the wrong fucking colour, last time it was the wrong fucking size. Am getting sick of this shit. Cunts should have been aborted at conception.

Pet hates?

Folk getting my orders fucked up. Maybe am getting a bit Victor Meldrew in my old age but I just don't have the patience for folk fucking up my stuff. Cafe this morning for breakfast, "toast" I said, hash browns I got. Ended up on the floor, don't bother changing it. Get home and my new sweatshirt comes in the post only its the wrong fucking colour, last time it was the wrong fucking size. Am getting sick of this shit. Cunts should have been aborted at conception.

But did you pay for it?

A PH of mine is people who are too afraid to tell a waiter the food was shit/ send it back/ I'm not paying

Pet hates?

It amuses me when people on shite wages give shite service.

Not enough of the old "fuck it" and too much "have a nice day" attitudes these days.

Pet hates?

I canna bear it when a carry out order is short and you only discover it when you are sitting there with your speen ready to cowp it onto your plate and the delivery manny is a speck in the distance. My missus insists on phoning them, giving them a piece of her considerable mind and getting it re-delivered which usually arrives once your stappit.

I canna bear it when a carry out order is short and you only discover it when you are sitting there with your speen ready to cowp it onto your plate and the delivery manny is a speck in the distance. My missus insists on phoning them, giving them a piece of her considerable mind and getting it re-delivered which usually arrives once your stappit.

And the chef has wanked in it.

Ironically one othe only times I’ve complained was in the States where the service is usually brilliant compared to Aberdeen / anywhere in the UK as they have some pride and want good tips.

Ordered two adult and two children’s meals, actually wasn’t even hungry, my meal didn’t turn up so I just assumed they had somehow fucked up and missed mine so let it go. Told everyone else to start. They came with the bill at the end and I politely informed them I wasn’t paying for mine as I never received it.

Nae sure if I was technically wrong as I never told them but I wasn’t really fussed, thought they had just fucked up and was just going to leave it, however clearly I wasn’t going to pay for a steak I never received.

The manager then came through and said I had been threatening his staff and went off his nut when I couldn’t have been nicer. Can’t remember the amount but for arguments sake the bill came to 98 dollars and he asked me I wanted the change. Being the pedantic prick I am I said yes and waited for him to come back with my two dollars.

Came back when we were putting on our jackets with two dollars and my steak, was like a fucking episode of Fawlty Towers.

I ordered a cheese pasty thing the other day from a wee cafe I've never used before and bites in to a cheese AND HAM pasty thing. For a vegetarian this is extremely insulting, especially as I had specifically said to the mare, as I always do, to avoid such misdemeanors, 'só queijo' (only cheese).

So she DOESN'T APOLOGISE but is friendly, and brings me another pasty thing with only cheese, which I cautiously tear open with my fingers and again am looking at pink pig death.

Haha, quality!

Now that's the sort of service staff on shite wages should be adopting.

I'd have tipped her 30% if I had witnessed that.