Thread O Bloke Shit

Ke1t

Machine, shit like that will get you a hiding (especially when you’ve 4 eyes, buck teeth and have your top button undone on your trousers to release the pressure and gelled hair)

A drunk bird said that to me one night walking home from town - I kicked in her two male chaperones. ‘How do you like that? that’s your fault’

Needless to say, she was gobsmacked

only got two eyes

no buck

and I use wax, not gel.

yer nae very good at this Chesney.

coupla mare pics fae early oors eh the morn lest nicht search fir meh brither..nae bin seen since england sweden gemme lest yr..goat telt aff  jakey joe eed exploded efter huffin a can eh swan ges n sperkin up a fag butt..thot it wis a joke..cunts gan up in smoke richt enuf..jist need sumhin tae tell meh faither so ez goat closure thit ez nae gittin ez auldscud mags beck

DSC-0067.jpg

DSC-0060.jpg

DSC-0063.jpg

• 4 months later...

I had to walk through Barcelona after the terrorist attack to get a pizza for the kids as had no food in the house. Armed police and a helicopter overhead with a spotlight basically nobody else on the streets.

Got a few nods from the coppers at street corners thinking some boy from Aberdeen is unlikely to be a threat. Thought I was the fucking ace (although was shitting it on the underground the next day scoping out anyone who looked dodgy)

Na, apart from the incident Barcelona is fine. As longs you watch out for pickpockets it’s pretty safe. Just don’t look like a gormless tourist.

Used to get the underground home at 2am and there were young folk lassies etc on their own and never saw one bit of hassle.

I wouldn’t be getting the tube in London or New York at that time of night.