English Premier League

Guest milne_afc

I fucking hate the Geordies. Shocked to hear they’ve taken the Saudi money when they were dead against having a Cockernee in charge.

Bunch of spazzies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 10:11 PM, ericblack4boss said:

Tbf, Newcastle is a city that supports it's local club,  they don't support thier rivals ,. The folk in Aberdeen could learn from that.

Got to give them credit for that. Our sizeable pick n choose a big game crew certainly could learn from that instead of turning up at pittodrie for the huns match but not the ross county one.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Steve Bruce sacked.

Never saw that coming.

Thing is he did a decent job there under the circumstances. 

Kept them up comfortably in the end both seasons.   Despite barely being allowed to sign any players over the last 12-18 months. 

Nae sure what Newcastle fans expected.  Their ire should have been directed at Ashley rather than Bruce. 

Obviously his face was never going to fit under the new owners. But keeping Newcastle up 2 seasons in a row was a decent return. They've been relegated a few times under previous managers. 

On 10/20/2021 at 2:50 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye I ken but they must be the most deluded bunch of fans out there. 

I'm not saying he did great but he kept them up and that's about all they were fit for. 

He’s the ex manager of Sunderland, that would be like slippy G taking over at Aberdeen and they hated the fact Ashley ran down Benitez contract then replaced him with Bruce.