Ched Evans

I'm like our hibee friend, I prefer old school pubs with a decent jukebox. I don't like new modern wanky bars

Leith is kinda trendy these days

Jukebox's are now spotify playlists old timer.

Malt and Hops on the shore, is run by a dandy, small tight place that serves an excellent array of beers.

Teuchter's around the corner from there is a good pub.

Noble's as mentioned is a nice place but maybe too clean for you - Natalie is the manager - lovely girl.

If you're on Leith Walk, joker and thief is decent at the top end, bier hoose is new maybe a bit too wanky, same for the black fox, woodland creatures is hipster-y, pearce's, boda and victoria's are swedish places with 'cool' girls in mis matched socks...

Brass Monkey would be up your street I'd say.

Hope that helps.

Avoid mousetrap, bar brig bad beer.

Leith is kinda trendy these days

Jukebox's are now spotify playlists old timer.

Malt and Hops on the shore, is run by a dandy, small tight place that serves an excellent array of beers.

Teuchter's around the corner from there is a good pub.

Noble's as mentioned is a nice place but maybe too clean for you - Natalie is the manager - lovely girl.

If you're on Leith Walk, joker and thief is decent at the top end, bier hoose is new maybe a bit too wanky, same for the black fox, woodland creatures is hipster-y, pearce's, boda and victoria's are swedish places with 'cool' girls in mis matched socks...

Brass Monkey would be up your street I'd say.

Hope that helps.

Avoid mousetrap, bar brig bad beer.

Cheers mcd